Gastrointestinal Society of Canada Contest
The Gastrointestinal Society of Canada has teamed up with Holy Crap to give you a chance to Win a great prize pack!
Prize Pack Includes:
- one 225 g bag of original Holy Crap cereal,
- one 225 g bag of Skinny B,
- one 320 g bag of Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats,
- one 45 g Holy Crap Single Serve cup,
- one 56 g Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats Single Serve cup,
- and three assorted Holy Crap recipe cards.
- Canada Only
- Quebec Friendly
- Age 18 and older
- Single Entry
This Contest ends January 14, 2018
About The Canadian Gastrointestinal Society
Started in 1976, The Gastrointestinal Society was the first Canadian charity committed to providing education, increasing awareness, and funding research for gastrointestinal diseases & disorders. They are a federally registered charity.
Some of The Things They Offer to Gastrointestinal Patients:
- Free educational events
- Free patient resources
- Advocacy on behalf of Canadian patients suffering from GI diseases and syndromes
- Experts available to provide assistance to patients
- Medical research funding for GI diseases
- GI Friendly Recipe Resources
For more information on the Canadian Gastrointestinal Society, and how they can help you or your loved one, please visit their website: http://www.badgut.org/