Gastrointestinal Society Contest for Canada.
Enter to WIN a $250 Prepaid Credit Card!
To enter this contest, you must qualify to complete the survey about the unmet need in inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis).
Rules: (none listed, all are assumed)
- Canada Only
- Excludes Quebec
- Age 18 and older
- Single Entry
- Person who has inflammatory bowel disease that has been classified as MODERATE to SEVERE
- Reside in Canada
This Gastrointestinal Society Contest ends September 3, 2018
Enter to Win Other Single Entry Contests
About The Canadian Gastrointestinal Society
Started in 1976, The Gastrointestinal Society was the first Canadian charity committed to providing education, increasing awareness, and funding research for gastrointestinal diseases & disorders. They are a federally registered charity.
Some of The Things They Offer to Gastrointestinal Patients:
- Free educational events
- Free patient resources
- Advocacy on behalf of Canadian patients suffering from GI diseases and syndromes
- Experts available to provide assistance to patients
- Medical research funding for GI diseases
- GI Friendly Recipe Resources
For more information on the Canadian Gastrointestinal Society, and how they can help you or your loved one, please visit their website: http://www.badgut.org/