Hot Wheels Vehicle Design Contest.
Win $1,000 CASH and More.
There will be a total of seven (7) Prizes available to be won, as follows:
6 Secondary Prizes: each consisting of Hot Wheels® merchandise The total approximate retail value of each Secondary Prize is CAD 500.00.
1 Grand Prize: consisting of one (1) custom prototype die-cast Hot Wheels® vehicle based on your Design (ARV CAD 100); and $1000 CASH CAD
The total approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is CAD 1100.
To enter in any given Entry Period:
- Obtain your Hot Wheels® blank prototype vehicle at any of the Sponsor’s live retail events that will be held at different times and in different locations OR go to the contest entry page (link below) and download the pdf Hot Wheels® template;
- Colour/design/decorate (or have your child or ward colour/design/decorate) the Hot Wheels® prototype or template (your “Design”) in a way that depicts/reflects the Hot Wheels® 50th (the “Theme”);
- Go to the Website during the Entry Period in question and follow the on-screen instructions to fully complete the Contest entry form with all the required information;
- Complete your registration for the Contest by uploading a photograph of your (or your child’s or ward’s) Design by the on-screen instructions on the Website.
Valid Entries received during any given Entry Period will be eligible for the Draw Date for the Entry Period in question. Entries are not cumulative and will not be carried forward to successive Entry Period.
- Monthly Entry (one entry per monthly contest period)
- Open to residents of Canada only
- Age of Majority
The Hot Wheels Contest is divided into 6 Monthly contest periods.
Enter this Contest from Hot Wheels Here.
This Hot Wheels Contest ends August 31, 2018
About Hot Wheels
Hot Wheel is a brand of die-cast toy cards originally introduced back in 1968 by Mattel. It was the competitor of Matchbox till 1997 when Mattel bought them out.
They have since become a popular collector item for adults, even though it was initially intended for children.
Mattel estimates that 41 million children grew up playing with these Hotwheels toys, and the average collector has over 1,550 cars. They also think children between the ages of 5 and 15 have an average of 41 vehicles.
Experts believe the collecting craze started with the Treasure Hunts back in 1995.
There is even an Annual Hot Wheels Collectors Convention, usually held each year in the fall since 2001.
In 2001, Mattel launched HotWheelsCollectors.com as an online forum to unite collectors by offering limited edition cars,