Iogo Canada Recall (March 05, 2019)
iögo nanö brand 100% Cheddar recalled due to metal particles
Recall currently involves the provinces of Ontario and Quebec. Stay tuned to see if more provinces will be added to this list.
New Iogo Recall – Sold in Canada
The Company of Iogo is re-calling iogo yogurt products due to potential presence of plastic pieces found in certain batches of drinkable yogurt.
Recall Date: June 8, 2017
- Strawberry Drinkable Yogurt 6 x 93 ml 2017
- Raspberry Drinkable Yogurt 6 x 93 ml
- Vanilla Drinkable Yogurt 6 x 93 ml
- Banana Drinkable Yogurt 6 x 93 ml
- Smoothie Mango Yogurt Based Drink 1 L
- Smoothie Strawberry-Raspberry Yogurt Based Drink 1 L
- Protein Strawberry Protein Yogurt Based Drink 1 L
Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the store
Distribution Provinces affected: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan
Ultima Foods: Consumers service – 1-855-684-4646