Joe Fresh Recall.
On December 14, 2018 – Loblaw Companies Limited has issued a Recall on:
Joe Fresh Baby Girls’ Running Shoe.
If you have the recalled product, you are being asked to not use this product and contact Loblaw Companies Limited regarding this recall.
- Joe Fresh® Baby Girls Running Shoes with style code BGF8F50151.
Reason for Recall:
- The velcro on the shoe has the potential to detach and may pose a choking hazard to children.
- Five instances of velcro coming off the shoes have been reported and there have been no reports of injury.
The shoes may have been purchased at the following locations since August 3, 2018:
- Ontario: Joe Fresh®, Real Canadian Superstore®, Fortinos®, Loblaws®, nofrills®, Your Independent Grocer®, Zehrs® and JoeFresh.com
- Atlantic: Atlantic Superstore®, Dominion®, Joe Fresh® and JoeFresh.com
- Québec: Joe Fresh®, Maxi® & Cie, Provigo® and JoeFresh.com
- West: Joe Fresh®, Real Canadian Superstore®, nofrills®, Your Independent Grocer®, Real Canadian Wholesale Club™, and JoeFresh.com
Customers can return the product to any store where Joe Fresh® apparel is sold and the customer service desk will provide a full refund.
For more information, customers can phone 1-800-296-2332 or go to https://www.joefresh.com/ca/contact-us.
Joe Fresh Brand
This line of clothing is very affordable as well as stylish. Here you will find clothing for the whole family. From jackets to socks, you are sure to find something that is just the perfect fit at Joe Fresh.
Joe Fresh clothing is sold in major retailers across Canada as well as the U.S. They focus on affordable, yet trendy pieces. You can look good for less with a brand like this.
Want To Be In The Know?
If you want to stay up to date on all the latest happenings with this brand of clothing, why not check them out on Facebook. Be sure to “like” their page and interact so all important stuff shows up in your newsfeeds.
You can also sign up for their email newsletter. You will be informed when a new coupon, contests, or promotion is happening at Joe Fresh.