I know we just made another popcorn recipe last week, but today I’ve got another delicious one that is perfect for wrapping up the end of summer! This Key Lime Pie Popcorn is definitely easy to make. Plus it’s got that perfect combo of lime, creaminess & graham crackers that you would expect from a traditional pie. It would make a perfect after-school snack for the kids!
- 2 bags microwave popcorn, popped & any unpopped kernels removed
- 1 box (3 ounces) lime jello*
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- about 2 cups graham crackers, roughly chopped
- Place the popped popcorn in a large pan – I used a foil roaster I bought at the dollar store
- In a medium saucepan, combine the jello, marshmallows, condensed milk & white chocolate chips. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring continuously, until the marshmallows & chocolate are melted & the mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and add in the vanilla.
- Pour the mixture over the popcorn & gently toss until the popcorn is mostly evenly coated. Gently toss in the chopped graham crackers until mixed well.
- Store in an airtight container.
*using a full box of jello gave a rather strong lime flavor. If you want not as strong of a lime taste, use 1/2 – 3/4 of the box of jello in the recipe