Free Kikkoman’s Magazine
This K magazine comes out twice a year.
- Find In the magazine.
- Cooking tips
- Food Photo’s
- New Recipes to try.
Click here to apply ( Digital Only)
More Kikkoman’s Savings
- Soy Sauce Types
- Teriyaki Sauce Types
- Gluten-Free Sauces
- Teriyaki Takumi Collection Sauces
- Quick & Easy Marinades Family
- Breadings & Coatings Family
- Ponzu Sauces
- Asian Authentic Products Family
- Rice Vinegar Family
- Curry Sauces Family
- Seasoning Mixes Family
- Soup Mixes Family
- PEARL® Organic Soymilk Family
- PEARL® Organic Smart Soymilk Family
Breakfast Pizza Recipe
Ingredients (Makes six servings) Original Recipe/
- One prepared pizza dough
- 16oz of pizza sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Six eggs
- 12 strips of cooked and cut up bacon into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Three tablespoons Kikkoman soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 500º
- Combine Pizza sauce and soy sauce in a small bowl and pour onto pizza dough; use a brush to help spread over the entire pizza.
- Sprinkle cheese and bacon onto the pizza
- Gently put eggs on pizza one at a time on top.
- Bake 10-13 until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with parsley and black pepper