La Senza Sale Canada.
Here are the current deals happening at La Senza this week;
- Bras 40% off
- 2 FREE Panties when you buy 2
- Panties 8 for $30.95
- Sports Bras $10
- and More
Valid online only.
No coupon codes needed.
Deals are available for a limited time only.
Enjoy FREE shipping on orders over $75! Standard shipping is $9, and express shipping is $20.
More Savings Opportunities
Check here for other La Senza coupons
La Senza Canada Prestige Club
La Senza has a loyalty card. Purchase it either online or in store for a fee of $10 per year. This will give you a 10% savings on everything in the store on both regular price and sale prices, not to mention, you will receive special events, and special coupons for only the VIPs of this card.
La Senza does not carry Swim Wear at this time. Paypal La Senza is now accepting PayPal as payment. Also accepts Interact, master card, and visa.
- 30 DAYS: all orders must be returned within 30 days postmarked
- Must include invoice, and items are in the original state and are unworn
- For Hygiene reasons, no returns on panties, lingerie, swimwear, at all. NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS
La Senza Additional Savings with Promotional Codes
If you are looking for valuable La Senza Promo Codes or printable coupons, you have come to the right spot.Canadian Free Stuff keeps an up-to-date listing of all the latest savings for you.
La Senza Outlet
La Senza Outlet is the place to go if you want brand name items for less.
- Here you will find the hottest styles in lingerie, swimwear, and more.
- Exclusive online savings on all your favorite merchandise.
- Shop sales and clearance items and get even more.
- Can they Survive Victoria Secret?
The Franchise owners of La Senza Limited, Inc have closed many of the La Senza stores, in order to boost profits since they bought out homegrown Canada La Senza. – This included La Senza Girl stores and other stores that were not turning a profit in 2008. Some suggest La Senza should have left in their sleepwear line, after all, it’s winter in Canada. Read the Financial post article here