Loblaws Canada Recall.
On December 20, 2018 – Loblaw Companies Limited has issued a Recall on:
Life at Home Indoor 50 Count Icicle Microdot Lights.
If you have the recalled product, you are being asked to not use this product and contact Loblaw Companies Limited regarding this recall.
- Life at Home® Indoor 50 Count Icicle Microdot lights with the UPC 058703561861 and model number RKPO-UL05010001P44-1
Reason for Recall:
- Due to a potential manufacturing defect.
- No injuries have been reported.
847 units of the product were sold between September 1 and December 20, 2018, at the following locations:
- Ontario: Fortinos®, Loblaws®, No Frills®, Real Canadian Superstore®, Valu-Mart®, Your Independent Grocer® and Zehrs®
- Québec: Maxi®, Maxi & Cie®, Provigo® and Provigo le Marché®
- West: Extra Foods®, Real Canadian Superstore®, Real Canadian Wholesale Club®, Your Independent Grocer® and No Frills®
Customers can return the product to the place of purchase and the customer service desk will provide a full refund, with or without a receipt.
- Check to see if you have recalled products in your home.
- Please do not consume this product.
- Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the store where they were purchased.
- If you think you became sick from consuming a recalled product, call your doctor.
If you have questions about this recall, please contact:
Loblaw Companies Limited: https://www.loblaws.ca/contact-us