Mary Brown’s Contest for Canada.
Winner Winner Click’n Dinner Contest.
Enter to WIN a Trip to Newfoundland for Mary Brown’s 50th anniversary party.
There are 121,480 prizes available to be won as follows:
- ten (10) Grand Prize trips for two to Newfoundland for Mary Brown’s 50th anniversary party (approximate retail value (ARV) $4,000 each);
- five (5) pairs of tickets to Mary Brown’s 50th anniversary party and one (1) night accommodation for Newfoundland entrants (ARV $2,800 each);
- 121,465 instant win prizes include: 100 $50 Mary Brown’s gift cards and FREE Mary Brown’s Food and meals
How to enter:
IN-STORE ENTRY – Visit a Participating Mary Brown’s restaurant and obtain a Contest entry card with a unique code when you purchase any meal, combo or feast. Then vist the link below to enter you pin code to gain oe entry in the contest
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED ENTRY is available by mail-in. See official contest rules for details.
- Open to residents of Canada only
- Excludes Quebec, PEI, Yukon and Nunavut
- Age of majority
- Multiple entries (one entry per unique pin code)
This Mary Browns Contest ends on June 3, 2019 at 1:00 a.m. ET
Has this contest expired? We have more contests to enter here if you would like more chances to win big.
Mary Brown’s E-List
Sign up to be on Mary Brown’s email list and you will be the first to hear about exciting promotions, offers, deals, coupons, and cool contests like this one. All your contact information is safe with them. They never share your info with any other companies, etc.
Signature Chicken And Taters
This company is best known for its famous chicken and taters. The crispy, delicious flavor that you get with each and every bite just cannot be beaten. They guarantee that their chicken is one of the biggest and juiciest out there and if you have ever eaten there you know why.
They use fresh Grade A chicken that is cut by hand(no machine work here people), marinaded in a special marinade. This makes it very, very tender. Then it is breaded and cooked to perfection. Made with trans-fat-free Canola Oil.
Taters are made with high standards and care as well. They start with fresh whole potatoes, cut them into wedges, tossed in that special signature breading that we all know and love. How they get them so crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside I will never know.
Be sure to check out some other delicious menu options the next time you are there. You can also find a menu online.