Michaels is one of the largest craft store chains found across Canada. You can find this chain in most cities and perhaps a few locations depending on size of the city. Save money with the following coupons:
This week’s current Micheal’s coupons are:
- 55% off one regular price item (Jan 18-21 Only)
- 40% off Regular Price Strung Beads, Jewellery-Making Supplies & Accessories
- 30% off Regular Price Stick, Jolee’s & Paper House Stickers & Embellishments
- 40% off Regular Price Back-Stapled Traditional Canvas by Artist’s Loft Level 1 Academic Purple Label
- 40% off Regular Price Collage, Gallery & Float Wall Frames, Ventura & Styleline Poster Frames & Simply Essentials Tabletop Frames by Studio Decor
- 30% off Regular Price Sand & Sea, Desert Road, Rustic Charm & Spring Sign Shop Decor Collections
- 25% off Regualr Price Fine Art Acrylic, Watercolour & Oil Paints, Brushes, Pencils, Pastels & Markers
- 40% off Hampton Custom Framing Collections
Coupons change regularly, so make sure to check to see if a new coupon has been released.
Print Michaels Coupons (or show on Phone)
Coupons expiry on January 25, 2018 (unless noted above)
You can also Text the coupons to your Phone, as they accept Smart Phone Coupons, So it will save you on printing the coupon.
All of Michaels Coupons Exclude Quebec.
Have these coupons expired? Click here to find more offers at Michaels Craft Stores.
Michaels has a weekly flyer released every week. To see the current flyer in your home town Click Here Great place to shop frugally for your arts and crafts needs.
Most Stores are open 9am to 9pm Every day except Sunday which is 10 am to 7pm
Michaels Craft Store Classes
On a Regular Basis, you can find craft classes at your local Michaels Craft Store. Some times they are just for kids, but some times they are for adults alike. Perfect for those of you wanting to start a new hobby, or to to give your child something to do on a saturday afternoon. In My province I can find 6 classes per week. So Check out your local Store Class Schedule
About & History
Michaels is an arts and crafts store that happens to carry a bit of everything along the way. If you have an urge for scrapbooking, drawing, painting or pretty much any other hobby in between, you simply must go and visit this wonderful place. Few places can spur the imagination quite like Michaels.
Michaels is a well known chain in both the United States and Canada, and they have well over a thousand stores spread among those borders. They own several private brands as well including Studio Decor, Craft Smart and Bead Landing to name a few. They also own and operate the retail stores known as Aaron Brothers. The primary headquarters for is located in Texas.
Michaels is also rather popular for seasonal materials. Few places can satisfy the crafter’s needs as completely as this well stocked retail chain. With nearly 50,000 products in the majority of their stores, Michaels is second to none in selection and prices.
The Share Price of Michaels stock traded at a all-time high of $17.44 this past Wednesday.
Michaels Stores Confirm Credit Card Data Breach
There was a security concern at Michaels and they were looking into the matter.
Sources now confirm that the “possible” security date breach is indeed a real security information breach.
Certain payment registers were affected in the United States.
No confirmation that any Canadian Stores were involved.