Baking is so much of an argument at my house1
Somebody wants Chocolate , Somebody wants Peanut Butter – and in the past I have made Peanut Butter Cheesecake – several times and it’s been a hit – So I decided to try and incorporate chocolate into my recipe! One thing we all agree on is Reese Peanut Butter Cups ! I also added peanut butter cups to the top.
It was actually really simple since Philadelphia has the Chocolate Cream Cheese Bricks out !Print
No Bake Cheese Cake – Best of Both worlds – Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake.
- Philadelphia Chocolate Cream Cheese Brick
- 1 Tub of Cool Whip
- 3/4 Cup of Peanut Butter
- 1 Graham Wafer Pie Crust ( I used Keebler)
- Mix with Mixer the Cream Cheese Brick, Peanut Butter and 1/2 the Tub of Cool Whip until whipped light and airy.
- Pour Filling into Pie Crust.
- Beat the rest of the Cool whip and spread onto Filling
- Garnish if desired with Chocolate
- Category: Dessert