Jan 21, 2021 Join our Private facebook Group!
NO Frills Flyer Coupon Matchups & Deals
Happy New Year! This Week January 22 to January 28 2021 Here are the deals and coupon matchups and cashback offer I found in the Western Canada Flyer.
The links will take you to the coupons posted here on Canadian Free stuff, or we’ll say Cashback and the cashback app to find.
- Pringles mega-size potato chips $1.97 – $1.00 WUB2
- Lay’s potato chips $1.97 – Coupons
- Quaker steel cut oats $2.47 – $0.50 coupon
- Quaker quick oats $2.47 – $0.50 Coupon
- EatSmart salad 2 for $7. (Coupon)
- Dan one o i k o s $5.00 – coupons
- Miss Vickie’s potato chips $2.97 – $0.50 Coupon
- smart food popcorn $2.97 – $0.50 Coupon
- Kellogg’s cereal $3.97 – various
- Jordan cereal $3.97 – $1.00 Checkout51
- Danone Activia yogurt $2.47 – Coupon
- Den one Dan Ino $3.33 – Coupon
- International Delight coffee creamers $3.97 – $1.00 Coupon
- burnbrae Farm egg bakes 2/$5.00 – Possible $1.00 Cashback with Caddle
- Egg Creations $2.97 Possible $1.00 Cashback with Caddle
- burnbrae Farms dozen eggs $3.97 Possible $1.00 Cashback with Caddle
- mr. Clean Magic Eraser $2.97 – $0.50 Checkout51
- Downy Fabric Softener $4.47 – $1.00 Checkout51
- Tide Pods $22.47 – $2.00 Checkout51
- Gain Flings $22.47 – $2.00 Coupon + $1.00 Checkout51
- Kashi granola bars $3.00 – $2.00WUB2 Coupon = $2.00ea
- Special K granola bars $3 – $1.00 coupon – $2.00
- Boneless skinless chicken breast $3.97 a pound
- green and red seedless grapes $1.97 per pound
- utility-grade duck $2/lb
- dr. Oetker Pizza $3.33
- Classico pasta sauce $2.00
- Coca-Cola /Canada Dry 24 cans $8.47
- dare bear paw cookies $1.97
- green cabbage $0.77
- Imperial margarine $2.00
- Nestle drumsticks $3.33
- Keebler crackers $1.97
- broccoli $1.97/lb
- Apple’s $1.27/lb
- cantaloupe $2.97 each
- no name flour $6.67
- No Name marshmallows 400g $2.00
- General Mills cereal $2.97
- Maxwell House 30 pods $13.97
- Cloverleaf light tuna $1.37
- Minute Rice Ready to serve cups $2.00
- Whiskas dry cat food 2kg $6.97
- Pepsi soft drinks 24 pack $8.77
- Monster energy drinks $2.00
- Kellogg’s Vector cereal bars $3
- Lysol toilet bowl cleaner $3
- sriracha sauce $2.88
- Knorr chicken bouillon $6.88
- Diane sauce $2
- Kraft salad dressing $2.00
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese product $3.47
- Heinz Ketchup $3.47
- Tassimo pods $4.97
- Maxwell House roast ground coffee $6.97
- Renee is dressing for $3.97
- Kraft hazelnut spread with cocoa $4.47
- Jell-O powder $0.87
- Heniz Beans $1.00
Other Possible PC Optimum points and No Frills Opportunities!
No Frills Coupon Policy
No Frills Coupon Policy is the same as Loblaws Coupon Policy – No Frills is part of the Loblaws Chains.
Coupon zone coupons, LCL flyer coupons, LCL website coupons and President’s Choice Financial® coupons are gladly accepted according to the terms and conditions printed on the coupon. Manufacturer coupons are accepted for in-store purchased items according to the guidelines listed in section 2.0.
2.1 The item being purchased must conform to the product details on the coupon, including size, brand, quantity, co-purchased item etc.
2.2 Only Canadian coupons are accepted. ( Redemption address is used to verify Canada)
2.3 The expiry date must be valid.
2.4 The coupon must be presented at the time of purchase of items
2.5 A coupon cannot be redeemed against the “free” item in any offer where the customer buys more than one item to get one or more items for free (BOGO deals). E.g. Buy one bag of chips, get a second bag of chips free – a single coupon can be applied to the two bags’ purchase.
2.6 Coupons have no cash value.
2.7 If the coupon value exceeds the retail value of an item, the coupon value will be reduced to reflect the item’s retail.
2.8 All sales taxes are paid by the customer at the retail value of the product. Refer to 2.9 to see the Free Item guideline.
2.9 The value of a coupon that offers a free product will include the amount of any applicable taxes.
2.10 Home printed coupons from emails or websites are accepted in black/white or colour. Manufacturer coupons must have a valid manufacture address on the printed coupon, expiration date and be completely legible.
2.11Photocopies are not accepted.
2.12 Coupons are void if they appear distorted or blurry.
2.13 One coupon only per item purchased may be redeemed during each store visit, even if a limit statement is not included on the coupon. Coupon stacking is not allowed.
2.14 The Store Management reserves the right to restrict individual item purchase quantities to reasonable family limits.
3.0 General Information
3.1 Each coupon will be reviewed to ensure it complies with the details of the section 2.0 Guidelines. We appreciate your patience during this validation process.
3.2 Customers with excessive amounts of coupons in a single order may be asked to relocate to complete their order as a courtesy to our other Customers.
3.3 We may change this policy without notice at any time.
3.4 All coupon redemptions are subject to the policy in effect at the time of redemption.
3.5 Competitor’s coupons are not accepted.
Please feel free to contact us with any future questions or concerns you may have!
About NO FRILLS
No frills stores began back in 1978.
- In 1988 – There were 18 stores open across Ontario.
- In 2007 – No Frills was introduced in Western Canada
- In 2009 No Frills was introduced in Atlantic Provinces
- 2013 – There are more than 150 stores across Canada