No Frills loves to help save you money, sometimes it can be online and using PC express grocery pickup or it could be via loaded coupons for special brands of products, but don’t worry Canadianfreestuff.com tries its best to keep you up to date. See below the latest way to save money using a variety of No Frills Coupons with PC Optimum points.
FREE PC Optimum Points :
- Get 2,500 for every $7.00 spent on Cadbury chocolate and Maynards candy
- Get 2,000 pts for every $10 on Quaker instant oatmeal or cereal
- Get 500 pts for every $3.00 spent on Dawn products.
- Get 6,000 pts when you buy $20 spent on Downy Unstoppables, Gain Fireworks or Ivory Snow laundry products.
- Get 2,500 pts for each $10 spent on Cheerios, Nature Valley, Yoplait
- Get 3,000 pts for every $8.00 spent on Hershey chocolate.
- Get 3,000 pts for every $9.00 spent on Mars chocolate Skittles or Starburst candy.
- Get 5 000 pts when you buy $20 on Tropicana beverages
- Get 1 000 pts when you buy 2 Christie’s cookies or crackers
All PC Optimum Points Expire October 7, 2021
No Frills Coupons for Yogurt
You will need to Use PC Express to get a FREE Tub of Yoplait Simply 3 Yogurt.
Add to your online grocery card and enter in the following Coupon Code: SIMPLY3
PC Optimum Points No Frills Coupons are valid While Quantities last.
- Other Possible PC Optimum points and No Frills Coupons!
- Store Opinion Contest Win a $1000 Gift Card.
- PC Insiders Promo Code
No Frills Coupons Policy
No Frills Coupons Policy is the same as Loblaws Coupon Policy – No Frills is part of the Loblaws Chains.
Coupon zone coupons, LCL flyer coupons, LCL website coupons and President’s Choice Financial® coupons are gladly accepted according to the terms and conditions printed on the coupon. Manufacturer coupons are accepted for in-store purchased items according to the guidelines listed in section 2.0.
2.1 The item being purchased must conform to the product details on the coupon, including size, brand, quantity, co-purchased item etc.
2.2 Only Canadian coupons are accepted. ( Redemption address is used to verify Canada)
2.3 The expiry date must be valid.
2.4 The coupon must be presented at the time of purchase of items
2.5 A coupon cannot be redeemed against the “free” item in any offer where the customer buys more than one item to get one or more items for free (BOGO deals). E.g. Buy one bag of chips, get a second bag of chips free – a single coupon can be applied to the two bags’ purchase.
2.6 Coupons have no cash value.
2.7 If the coupon value exceeds the retail value of an item, the coupon value will be reduced to reflect the item’s retail.
2.8 All sales taxes are paid by the customer at the retail value of the product. Refer to 2.9 to see the Free Item guideline.
2.9 The value of a coupon that offers a free product will include the amount of any applicable taxes.
2.10 Home printed coupons from emails or websites are accepted in black/white or colour. Manufacturer coupons must have a valid manufacture address on the printed coupon, expiration date and be completely legible.
2.11Photocopies are not accepted.
2.12 Coupons are void if they appear distorted or blurry.
2.13 One coupon only per item purchased may be redeemed during each store visit, even if a limit statement is not included on the coupon. Coupon stacking is not allowed.
2.14 The Store Management reserves the right to restrict individual item purchase quantities to reasonable family limits.
3.0 General Information
3.1 Each coupon will be reviewed to ensure it complies with the details of the section 2.0 Guidelines. We appreciate your patience during this validation process.
3.2 Customers with excessive amounts of coupons in a single order may be asked to relocate to complete their order as a courtesy to our other Customers.
3.3 We may change this policy without notice at any time.
3.4 All coupon redemptions are subject to the policy in effect at the time of redemption.
3.5 Competitor’s coupons are not accepted.
Please feel free to contact us with any future questions or concerns you may have!
About NO FRILLS
No frills stores began back in 1978.
- In 1988 – There were 18 stores open across Ontario.
- In 2007 – No Frills was introduced in Western Canada
- In 2009 No Frills was introduced in Atlantic Provinces
- 2013 – There are more than 150 stores across Canada