Oct 15, 2020 Join our Private facebook Group!
NO Frills Flyer Coupon Matchups & Deals
October 16th – 22th, 2020 ( Western Canada Flyer Used)
- Janes $4.97
- Classico $1.97
- Royale Products $10.97
- Chapmans $2.97
- Cavendish Hashbrowns $2.47 (REBATE)
- Get 4000 bonus optimum points WUS $10 on Kelloggs Cereal
- Pillers $7.98
- Knorr Stock $3.98 + Checkout51
- Campbells Soup $1.98
- Select Cattelli products $0.88 + Caddle
- Cheetos $2.97
- Smartfood $2.97
- Delissio $2.97 + Caddle
- International Delight $3.97 + Contest
- Activia $4.97
- Light & Free $3.33
- Activia Tub $2.97
- Trestello $4.99
- Castello Blue Cheese $5.00 + Checkout51
- Saputo Mozzerea + Checkout51 + 600 bonus points
- Crispy Minis $1.57
- Cheez its $2.00 + Checkout51
- Colgate toothpaste & toothbrush $1.00 + 250 points
- U by Kotex $3.97 + Checkout51 + 500 Bonus points
- Tresemme $4.97 + 500 bonus points
- Get 10,000 bonus points WUS $20 on Hershy & Jolly Ranch Halloween Candy
- Get 6000 bonus points WUS $20 on Cadbury & Maynards
Order Select Dove Online and Save $1.00
- Use Promo Code: Dovear20
Save $1.00 off on select Silk Products by entering the following coupon code:
Coupon Code: Danone2020
Spend $10.00 on participating Kelloggs Cereals and Kelloggs will donate $10 back to Charities
Promo code: Give10Back
New No Frills Savings for Online Shoppers
Simply add to your cart and use the following Coupon Code NatureVALLEY20 to get it for FREE.
Other Possible PC Optimum points and No Frills Opportunities!
- PC Optimum Scan Your App Contest ~ WIN 1-million PC Optimum points
- Store Opinion Contest Win a $1000 Gift Card
- PC Optimum Points Loyalty Program
- PC Insiders Promo Code
- No Frills Contest: Aisles of Glory
No Frills Coupon Policy
No Frills Coupon Policy is Exactly the same as Loblaws Coupon Policy – as No Frills is part of the Loblaws Chains.
Coupon zone coupons, LCL flyer coupons, LCL website coupons and President’s Choice Financial® coupons are all gladly accepted according to the terms and conditions printed on the coupon. Manufacturer coupons are accepted for in-store purchased items according to the guidelines listed in section 2.0.
2.1 The item being purchased must conform to the product details on the coupon including size, brand, quantity, co-purchased item etc.
2.2 Only Canadian coupons are accepted. ( Redemption address is used to verify Canada)
2.3 The expiry date must be valid.
2.4 The coupon must be presented at the time of purchase of items
2.5 A coupon cannot be redeemed against the “free” item in any offer where the customer buys more than one item to get one or more items for free (BOGO deals). Eg. Buy one bag of chips, get a second bag of chips free – a single coupon can be applied to the purchase of the two bags.
2.6 Coupons have no cash value.
2.7 If the coupon value exceeds the retail value of an item, the coupon value will be reduced to reflect the retail of the item.
2.8 All sales taxes are paid by the customer at the retail value of the product. Refer to 2.9 to see the Free Item guideline.
2.9 The value of a coupon that offers a product for free will include the amount of any applicable taxes.
2.10 Home printed coupons from emails or websites are accepted in black/white or colour. Manufacturer coupons must have a valid manufacture address on the printed coupon, expiration date and be completely legible.
2.11Photocopies are not accepted.
2.12 Coupons are void if they appear distorted or blurry..
2.13 One coupon only per item purchased may be redeemed during each store visit, even if a limit statement is not included on the coupon. Coupon stacking is not allowed.
2.14 The Store Management reserves the right to restrict individual item purchase quantities to reasonable family limits.
3.0 General Information
3.1 Each coupon will be reviewed to ensure it complies with the details of the section 2.0 Guidelines. We appreciate your patience during this validation process.
3.2 Customers with excessive amounts of coupons in a single order may be asked to relocate to complete their order as a courtesy to our other Customers.
3.3 We may change this policy without notice at any time.
3.4 All coupon redemptions are subject to the policy in effect at the time of redemption.
3.5 Competitor’s coupons are not accepted.
Please feel free to contact us with any future questions or concerns you may have!
About NO FRILLS
No frills stores began back in 1978.
- In 1988 – There were 18 stores open across Ontario
- In 2007 – No Frills was introduced in Western Canada
- In 2009 No Frills was introduced in Atlantic Provinces
- 2013 – There are more than 150 stores across Canada