With Summer around the corner, we’ll all be looking for simple cold desserts, and this one is so easy to make – Kind of like what grandma used to make. That’s what I remember of my Grandma Alice, She always made orange fluff for dessert at many family gatherings.
It’s pretty easy to make, just a one bowl mess, and adding ingredients one at a time.
Just remember to drain your fruit juice out of the canned jars, and simply fold in the rest of the ingredients.
I love the taste of Greek Yogurt, but you can substitute for vanilla or plain yogurt, and the recipe will work the same. It’s just that Greek Yogurt has a bit more protein, and is suppose to be a little healthier.
If you want to reduce calories feel free to use a “light” cool whip for your whipped topping,
Now on to the recipe for Organge fluff with Greek Yogurt RecipePrint
Easy Dessert to make in 15 minutes!
3 cups Greek yogurt
8-ounces whipped topping
1 can mandarin oranges in fruit juice, drained
1 can crushed pineapple in juice, drained of excess juice
2 cups mini marshmallows
- Place theGreek yogurt in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Beat the yogurt until light and fluffy, around 10 minutes.
- Add the whipped topping and stir to combine.
- Add the mandarin oranges and pineapple. Stir to combine.
- Fold in the mini marshmallows.
- Refrigerate mixture for at least one hour before serving.