Easy Dessert to make in 15 minutes!
3 cups Greek yogurt
8-ounces whipped topping
1 can mandarin oranges in fruit juice, drained
1 can crushed pineapple in juice, drained of excess juice
2 cups mini marshmallows
- Place theGreek yogurt in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Beat the yogurt until light and fluffy, around 10 minutes.
- Add the whipped topping and stir to combine.
- Add the mandarin oranges and pineapple. Stir to combine.
- Fold in the mini marshmallows.
- Refrigerate mixture for at least one hour before serving.