New Pepperidge Farm Canada RECALL.
On July 23, 2018 – Campbell Company of Canada has issued a Recall on:
Pepperidge Farm brand Goldfish Flavour Blasted Xtreme Cheddar Crackers.
These products have been distributed and sold NATIONALLY.
If you have the recalled product, you are being asked not to consume this product and return it to the place it was purchased for a refund.
Reason for Recall:
- possible Salmonella contamination, which may cause illness
Food contaminated with Salmonella may not look or smell spoiled but can still make you sick. Young children, pregnant women, the elderly and people with weakened immune systems may contract dangerous and sometimes deadly infections. Healthy people may experience short-term symptoms such as fever, headache, vomiting, nausea, abdominal cramps and diarrhea. Long-term complications may include severe arthritis.
|Brand Name||Common Name||Size||Code(s) on Product||UPC|
|Pepperidge Farm||Goldfish Flavour Blasted Xtreme Cheddar Crackers||180 g||20/JAN/19|
|0 14100 08406 8|
|Pepperidge Farm||Goldfish Flavour Blasted Xtreme Cheddar Crackers||69 g||25/JAN/19|
|0 14100 23245 2|
There have been no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of these products.
What you should do:
- Check to see if you have recalled products in your home.
- Please do not consume this product.
- Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the store where they were purchased.
- If you think you became sick from consuming a recalled product, call your doctor.
If you have questions about this Pepperidge Farm Recall, please contact:
- Pepperidge Farm Customer Service: 1-800-679-1791
Visit the Canadian Food Inspection Agency website for more information on this recall.