The perfect Lemonade Drink Recipe. it’s 3 parts.
- 8 cups of water ( total)
- 7–8 medium lemons to create 1/2 cup of Real Lemon Juice
- 1 cup of Concentrated Lemon Juice
- 1 2/3 Cups of Sugar
- Makes 8 cups of Lemonade
- First Boil 1 Cup of Water on stove top. Once boiling add the sugar and continue to stir until dissolved. This creates a syrup water. – Place in Fridge.
- Begin Juicing your lemons either by hand ( best results with room temp lemons) or by using a juicer.
- Fill your Juice Container with the remaining 7 cups of cold water, and add in your 1/2 cup of Real lemon juice + the 1 cup of concentrated Lemon Juice and add in your water syrup you have sitting in your fridge.
- Stir well, and put in fridge for several hours.
- you can add slices of lemon for garnish if desired.
- Category: Drinks