As you’re getting ready for the Holidays, you’re probably spending the most time trying to figure out your menu. What all are you going to feed your family & friends? Preparing big Holiday meals can be stressful & time consuming & usually just not a lot of fun!!
This is precisely why you should add these Pumpkin Pudding Rice Krispies to your Holiday menu! In less than 15 minutes, you’ll already be able to cross one recipe off your list & just think how nice that will feel!! You could even go as far as delegating this recipe to the kids & not worry about it at all! Other than if the kids made it, the treats might not make it to the dessert table!
Pumpkin Pudding Rice Krispies
- One bag (10.5 ounces) mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2-3 tablespoons Jello Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding & Pie Filling, dry
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter, marshmallows and pumpkin pudding mix over low heat, stirring occasionally. Add the cereal to a huge bowl ~ I would grease the bowl just to make it less likely for the marshmallows to stick.
- Add the marshmallow mixture to the cereal; stir to coat evenly.
- Spread into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Cool completely, cut into bars. Store in an airtight container.