What goes great with any recipe? Mrs. Dash Seasoning of course! There are so many different flavors out there that you can find one to go with every meal. I’ve put together 10 great recipes that use Mrs.Dash Seasoning! I can’t wait to try them all.
10 Mrs. Dash Seasoning Recipes
1. Juicy Pork Meatballs from Natasha’s Kitchen
Incredibly juicy and delicious meatballs perfect for any occasion.
2. Parmesan Pita Chips from Food.com
The perfect food to pair with a delicious dip or salsa.
3. Breakfast Bruschetta from Zestuous
Easy and delicious breakfast idea. Perfect for an afternoon brunch!
4. Juicy Barbecued Chicken Thighs from Natasha’s Kitchen
Chicken is one of my favorite meals. This sounds delish!
5. Twice Baked Potatoes from Mrs. Dash
These would be the perfect side dish with the Juicy BBQ Chicken Thighs!
6. Quinoa and White Bean Fritter from Mom Foodie at Bloomi.com
If you’ve never tried Quinoa, you’re missing out. You must try it ASAP!
7. Chicken & Italian Dressing Mix from Mommy of Two Little Monkeys
Fast and Easy meal that only uses one pan!
8. Bacon Tuna Boats from Popular Paleo
A quick and healthy snack, or lunch recipe.
9. Meatballs with Creamy Mushroom Gravy from Miss In The Kitchen
My mouth is watering just looking at this. I can’t wait to try it!
10. Italian Meatloaf with Red Pasta Sauce from Miss Foodie Fab
I love me some meatloaf. It is such a cheap and easy meal to make!
What is your favorite Mrs.Dash Seasoning?