Jun 7, 2020
Scotiabank Contest for Canada.
Scotiabank Hockey Day in Canada 2020 Contest.
Enter for your chance to Win a Trip to the Great White North valued $18,000.
There is one (1) “Grand Prize” and a total of four (4) secondary prizes available to be won.
Grand Prize: One (1) eligible winner will receive one (1) trip for two (2) to Northern Canada. Grand Prize includes:
- round-trip, air transportation for two (2) people to a destination where Canadian North flies and operates;
- round-trip transportation to/from the Northern Canada destination airport and hotel;
- hotel accommodation;
- Aurora viewing experience package for two (2) people;
- and $5,000 CDN to be deposited into a Scotiabank Ultimate Package chequing account or any other non-registered Scotiabank account or plan.
The total value of the Grand Prize is $18,000 CDN.
Secondary Prizes: Each secondary prize winner will receive $5,000 CDN to be deposited into a Scotiabank Ultimate Package chequing account or any other non-registered Scotiabank account or plan.
To enter this contest, entrants must submit a post to Twitter, or post to the comments section on Facebook or Instagram, including the searchable tag “#HockeyDay” and include their support for any single Canadian NHL club team.
- Multiple entries (one per unique post)
- Open to Canada only
- Quebec friendly
- Age of majority
- Valid Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account
The Current Contest Period ends on February 8, 2020
Scotiabank, also known as The Bank of Nova Scotia and Banque de la Nouvelle-Écosse, is Canada’s third-largest bank, after #1 Royal Band and #2 TD bank, and followed by #4 BMO Bank of Montreal and #5 Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce / CIBC / President’s choice.
Scotiabank has well over 21 million customers in 55 countries.
The Bank of Nova Scotia was started on March 30, 1832, in Halifax, but by the year 1900, they had moved their headquarters to Toronto, and not long after starting opening branches across Canada.
Scotia Bank – SCENE POINTS VISA
The Scotiabank has a Prepaid Reloadable Visa* where you only spend the money you load up on it! This is a great card for those that have a hard time controlling their debt or are young and don’t want to fall into debt like others. You can use it anywhere, including online. PLUS, you can earn FREE Scene points towards FREE movies.