Tim Hortons K-cups Sale:
Right now at Amazon Canada, you can purchase Tim Hortons K Pods ( 30 counts) for $16.99
Works out to $0.56 per cup
Which is a savings of 15% off the normal price
Free Shipping on orders over $35.00
Tip; Walmart Regular Price on this Product is $16.99
Tim Horton’s Double-Double Weekend’s compliments of CIBC.
If you are a CIBC Tim Horton’s Double Double Visa Cardholder today is your lucky day. Every weekend you will be rewarded for using your card. Get a FREE COUPON that is valid for a full month each time you use your card.
- Make one purchase in July 2018 and receive a coupon for the month of August 2018 for a FREE Doughnut
Here’s how to get a free Tim Hortons product every weekend
- Use your CIBC Tim Hortons Double Double Visa Card during any of the participating months to qualify.
- Receive a coupon the following month for a FREE1 Tim Hortons product that you can redeem every weekend.
- Redeem your coupon on either Saturday or Sunday at any participating Tim Hortons locations and enjoy your FREE1 treat!
- Your coupon is reusable for the entire month, so make sure you save it on your smartphone or print it and hold onto it. If you accidentally delete your coupon, you can request a replacement.
This offer is Ongoing for 2018
Tim Horton’s Canada
This brand was founded back in 1964 and has become very, very popular. You can find Tim Horton’s location in most towns in Canada. If you have ever sat and watched that drive-thru line you known just how popular they have become.
Personally, I cannot go one day without my famous double-double. It’s just not the same without it.
The only two products that were offered at the first Tim’s restaurants were coffee and donuts. Now they have grown to have a wider menu of soups, sandwiches, muffins, and so much more.
In 1976 the famous Timbit was introduced. People loved it and it became widely popular in very little time. There was something about that fried doughy goodness packed in a bit sized morsel. Yummy!! Today you can buy them in 35 different flavors.
Not just coffee
While Tim Horton’s is most famous for its coffee, you can also get delicious French Vanilla and English Toffee Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate, Lemonade, and more.
Head to your nearest restaurant location and pick up Tim’s Card now. Load it with whatever dollar amount you want. So convenient because you don’t have to go fumbling in your pockets for loose change when you need that coffee fix. Just flip and hand to your cashier. Get your coffee in seconds and you are out the door.