2016 Wrangler RIGGS WORKWEAR “Tough-As-Nails” Sweepstakes.
Enter for your chance to Win the “Tough-As-Nails” prize package (ARV USD 1,300) consisting of:
- one year’s worth of Wrangler RIGGS WORKWEAR apparel [a minimum of six (6) shirts, six (6) pants and one (1) jacket],
- WEATHER GUARD® Grab and Go Tool Cart rolling tool chest
- YETI Rambler™20-ounce Tumbler
- Justin Boots® Commander X-5™ work boots
- DEWALT® 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 5-Tool Combo Kit (3.0 AH)
- Impact Ready Screw Driving Set
- Single entry
- Open to Canada and USA
- Quebec Friendly
- Age of Majority
Enter Wrangler Tough As Nails Contest Here
This giveaway ended on January 11, 2017
About & History of Western Wrangler Brand
Although the story begins earlier. Wrangler Name was founded in 1946 When the company produced it’s first Cowboy Jeans.
In 1947 they used 13 prototypes. It featured and aimed at the cowboy, rear pocked were positioned for comfort on a saddle, a zipper flyer, filled outseams and inseamed, and other features. A promotional campaign and included rodeo legends – Freckles Brown, Bill Linderman, and Jim Shoulders.
In 1974 the Pro Rodeo Cowboys Association of American endorsed Wrangler Jeans.
By 1996 Every 1 in 5 Jeans bought was a Wrangler