Canadian free Stuff knows how much you love Circle K Contest and games, so check out the ones we have found for you.
Circle K loves to do Giveaways and Instant Play Games, sometimes in large contests such as winning a recreation-type vehicle or large cash prizes such as $2000 as a grand prize.
Sometimes they only will offer giveaways to those who purchase a special item from their store. With many larger corporations, their giveaways are random and can usually be found on social media or a dedicated website for their latest promotion.
New Circle K Contest
WIN A CONCERT TRIP FOR 2
“The Mondelez Canada & Circle K “Concert Trip” Contest”
Enter to win your choice of a concert trip for 2 anywhere in Canada or the U.S.A.!
- One (1) Grand Prize available to be won, consisting of one (1) trip for two (2) to any city in Canada or the U.S.A., to attend a live concert (ARV $5,500 CDN depending on departure point & concert location)
Grand Prize trip must be taken between 01/12/22 and 11/15/22.
- Ten (10) Secondary Prizes are available to be won, each consisting of $300 CDN cash for the purchase of concert tickets (ARV $300 CDN).
How to Enter:
Purchase a participating CADBURY, MAYNARDS, TRIDENT, or DENTYNE product at Circle K and enter your information and the UPC at the link below for a chance to WIN
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY ENTRY:
Send a 50-word handwritten essay about why you love live concert experiences (mail-in -see rules for details)
- Open to Residents of Canada
- Excludes Quebec
- Age of majority
- Daily Entry
This Circle K Contest Ends December 06, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) ET
***Check out the Circle K Drink Snack Score Contest Below
Circle K Contest: Drink Snack Score 2021
Circle K Contest: Circle K has a new awesome contest – The “Drink Snack Score 2021 Contest”
20,000 Winners every day!
Circle K Contest Prizes:
INSTANT WIN PRIZES:
1,120,000 Beverage and Food products
- All kinds of awesome free Food and Drinks to be won, too many to list!
29 Hockey, Gift Cards and Cooler Prizes
- Hockey Tickets
- BioSteel Cooler
- $450 Signed Puck – Connor McDavid + $100 CK GC
- $250 Signed Puck – Tyler Seguin + $100 CK GC
12 Hockey, Gift Cards and TV Prizes
- Connor McDavid Stick & Jersey
- 75” 4K Smart TV
- Free Fuel (Fulfilled by Circle K Gift card)
- $1,500 Cash (Fulfilled by Cheque)
- 64,568 Beverage And Food Products
- While Supplies Last, Awarded to Entrant who loses the 3 Game Plays on the First Day of Game Play.
- 56,000 Beverage and Food Products
- While Supplies Last, Awarded to Entrant Who has Played for 4 Consecutive Days without Winning.
How to Play the Drink Snack Score Game and Win
- Enter in your mobile Number
- Choose a Grand prize and weekly prize you want to play for
- Start the game to play and see if you INSTANTLY WIN
You can return daily to play and instantly win.
YOU WILL RECEIVE 1 WEEKLY AND 1 GRAND PRIZE ENTRY PER GAME PLAY.
Limit: Three (3) game plays or one (1) Instant Prize win per day per mobile phone number, whichever occurs first.
- Open to Residents of BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, NB, NS, NL, PEI, AND NWT
- Excludes Quebec
- Age 13 +
- Daily Entry
This Circle K Contest Ends December 6, 2021
Has Circle K Contest expired?
Click here to enter more exciting games and sweepstakes at Canadianfreestuff.com.
Circle K, previously doing business as Mac’s
Circle K stores are owned by Alimentation CoucheTard, Canada’s largest convenience store operator.
They are known for their strong foodservice brands Simply Great Coffee and of course their great tasting frozen ice cream. Their store’s innovative design and sales are unmatched.
In addition, they strive to provide a comfortable and convenient shopping experience that will keep customers coming back whether they are in the store enjoying a drink, food or service on the go.
Circle K has been successfully operating in the retail industry for over 60 years. In 1951, when Fred Hervey bought three of Kay’s grocery stores in El Paso, Texas, no one knew these stores would be the birthplace of Circle K, now a proud Canadian company.
Over the next several decades, Circle K expanded its retail network through a series of acquisitions, eventually merging with the Circle K.In 1975, there were 1,000 Circle K stores in the United States.
In 1979, Circle K entered the international market when the first Circle K stores were opened in Japan. The company continued to grow and by 1984 had sales of $ 1 billion.
A new milestone was reached in 1999 when Alimentation CoucheTard acquired Mac’s Convenience Stores and became the largest national convenience store chain in Canada, of which it is proud to this day. 2003 and since then it has become a global brand with more than 20 countries.
Post expires at 11:59pm on Monday December 6th, 2021