1 package bacon
1 package frozen hash browns
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon paprika
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, separated
2 cups milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and fry up your chopped bacon in a frying pan
2. Grease a large casserole dish and add the frozen hash browns.
3. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
4. Add chopped bacon and 1 ½ cups shredded cheese. Stir ingredients inside casserole dish to evenly distribute all ingredients throughout.
5. In a large bowl, whisk the milk and eggs to combine.
6. Pour milk mixture evenly over hash brown mixture.
7. Top with remaining shredded cheese.
8. If making ahead, cover casserole and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
9. Bake uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes, or until hash browns are cooked through and the egg mixture is no longer runny.