New Hello Magazine Canada Contest.
12 Days of Beauty Giveaways!
Enter to Win 1 of 12 Beauty Prize Packs valued at $75 – $170.
There are 12 prizes available to be won in the contest, as follows:
- The Body Shop’s 25 Days of the Enchanted Ultimate Advent Calendar, $169, thebodyshop.ca(This enchanted forest-themed advent calendar packs 14 full-size products, among other surprises, including a cute headband that’s perfect for masking sessions.)
- Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori Set, $140, (With notes of rose, osmanthus, ginger and patchouli, this Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori gift set comes with a full-size Eau de parfum and a rollerball to spritz on the go.)
- L’Occitane en Provence x Castelbajac Nourishing Shea Skincare Collection, $103, (Created in collaboration with French brand Castelbajac, this curated L’Occitane skin-care set comes with a dash of whimsy.)
- Laura Mercier Masterclass Artistry in Light Holiday Illuminations Edition, $160 (Calling all makeup lovers: this collection features all the eyeshadows, blush and eyeliners for your holiday party needs.)
- Beautyblender Sweet Indulgence Set, $80, (Stock up on beauty blenders with this colourful collection, complete with mini cleansers. Bonus: it comes dressed up in a candy box.)
- Tatcha The Starter Ritual Set, $78, (This Duchess of Sussex-approved skin-care brand is known for its cult-favourite exfoliating powder, which delivers an instant glow.)
- Kerastase Elixir Ultime Holiday Gift Set, $112, (Raise your hair game with this shampoo, conditioner and oil set, which promises soft and shiny strands.)
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry Vault, $130, (The coveted vault boasts the Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette, Three Vice lipsticks and two 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils.)
- Fresh Roundtrip Ritual Set, $82, (This travel-inspired skin-care set comes with vacation-ready minis, along with travel-themed stickers and a map.)
- Glamglow Paint the Town Set, $112, (Mask lovers rejoice! This peel-off Gravity Mud Firming Treatment set comes in seven shades and lets you indulge in your inner artist with a palette, stencils and brush.)
- M.A.C. Cosmetics Shiny Pretty Things Lip Kit, $89, (With go-to shades like Ruby Woo and Rebel, this 10-piece lipstick set mixes bold reds and soft neutrals that you can keep for yourself or share with your B.F.F.s.)
- Philosophy’s Guide to Warm and Cozy, $80 (Keep it warm and cozy with a hygge-inspired gift set featuring Philosophy favourites like the holiday shower gels, exfoliating face wash and cleanser.)
They’ve got a treasure trove of luxe gift sets from Duchess Meghan’s fave, Tatcha, Kerastase, Glamglow, The Body Shop, Gucci, and Laura Mercier, Beautyblender and more – a combined value of more than $1,300!
This year, they’re switching it up a bit by kicking off the contest in style on Instagram Live on November 28, giving away five prizes as they chat with Fashion and Beauty Editor Mishal Cazmi to get the inside scoop on all of this year’s incredible prizes. Then, they’ll give away one additional gift set every day for the next week.
HOW DO I ENTER THE CONTEST?
There are two phases of Entry for the contest.
- First, they’ll be giving away five prizes based on entries during the Instagram Live at 1 pm on November 28. To enter, log into your Instagram account during the Entry Period (note: must be a valid, public account) and answer one of five questions they ask during the Live video.
- Then, from November 29 to December 5, log into your Instagram account during the Entry Period (note: must be a valid, public account) and answer the daily questions for a chance to win a different prize each day.
Good luck with this Hello Magazine Canada Contest!
- Single Entry (one entry per contest post)
- Open to Canada only
- Excludes Quebec
- Age of Majority
- valid Instagram account
This Hello Canada Magazine Contest Ends December 5, 2018.
About Hello Magazine Canada
With 31 editions around the world, HELLO! And its sister publication, HOLA!, reaches more than nine million readers in 100 countries. Hello! Canada is the top-selling Canadian MagazineMagazine on newsstands.
Hello, Magazine is filled with Celebrity News & Gossip!
Find Great Interviews and more with this Magazine!
What I love about Hello is all the interviews and actual reading there is – it’s a great magazine in a sense compared to other magazines where it’s so jammed pack full of ads, there’s such little content.