We haven`t seen a contest from Hello Magazine in quite some while, but here is a good one that will surely get you excited!
New Hello Magazine Canada Contest
“HELLO! CANADA ANTIGUA & BARBUDA CONTEST”
Enter to Win a romantic six-day/five-night vacation at Carlisle Bay in Antigua and Barbuda!
One lucky winner and their guest will receive a luxurious stay at the renowned Carlisle Bay resort in Antigua. Enjoy these islands of paradise known for their friendly and welcoming people, pink-and-white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters. It’s an idyllic setting to rekindle the romance with a vow renewal ceremony.
WOW! Check out all the details of the prize below! This is a fantastic giveaway!
The prize trip includes:
- Round-trip economy airfare from major gateways in Canada—Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto, Halifax (taxes payable by the winner) to V.C. Bird International Airport
- Round-trip ground transfers between Carlisle Bay and V.C. Bird International Airport
- Five nights, all-inclusive, double-occupancy luxury suite accommodation at Carlisle Bay Resort
- Vow renewal ceremony
- Full breakfasts, three-course lunches, afternoon tea and three-course dinners at Indigo on the Beach, Jetty Grill or East restaurant
- Drinks, including cocktails, spirits, beers, soft drinks and an excellent selection of wines by the glass
- Access to water sports: snorkelling, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, paddle-boarding
- Use of nine tennis courts, including four with floodlights, a large free-form pool, 900 square-foot state-of-the-art gyms with Techno-Gym equipment
- Guided nature walks in the rainforest.
The total value of the Grand Prize is approximately $17,000.00 CDN. No cash value.
HOW DO I ENTER THE CONTEST:
Simply fill out the online entry form at the link below.
One entry per person.
Good luck with this Hello Magazine Canada Contest!
- Single Entry
- Open to Canada only
- Excludes Quebec
- Age of Majority
This Hello Canada Magazine Contest ends December 15, 2022
Check out the latest Home Hardware Contest
About Hello Magazine Canada
Hello! magazine was first launched in England in 1988 by publisher Eduardo Sánchez Junco. Since then, it has grown into one of the most prominent celebrity magazines in Europe and beyond. The British version of the magazine focuses on news and photographs from the lives of celebrities and royals and exclusive interviews with famous figures such as Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles.
In 2000, Hello! took its first tentative steps into the Canadian market with a special edition focusing on the wedding of former Prime Minister Jean Chretien and his wife, Aline. This was followed by special editions covering other high-profile weddings and events. In 2005, Hello! Finally chose to take the plunge and launch an entirely new magazine dedicated exclusively to Canadians – Hello! Canada.
Since then, Hello! Canada has experienced steady growth in readership, becoming one of the top celebrity magazines in Canada today. The magazine features news about celebrities from across Canada – including actors, athletes, musicians and more – along with exclusive interviews and behind-the-scenes looks at their lives. It also covers fashion trends, home décor tips, travel stories, recipes and much more – making it an indispensable source for Canadians who want to stay up-to-date on all things entertainment-related.