When you can’t decide on Oatmeal, PB or chocolate chip – simply combine them for a delicious party in your mouth!
- 1 Cup of Butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Peanut Butter ( preferably smooth)
- 2 TBSP‘s of Vanilla extract
- 2 Cups of Rolled Oats ( Quick kind)
- 2 and 1/2 Cups of White Flour
- 1 TSP of Baking Soda
- 1 TSP of Baking Powder
- 1 and 1/2 Cups of Chocolate Chips
- Pre heat your oven at 350 degrees.
- Mix together butter and both brown sugar and white sugar along with both eggs vanilla and the peanut butter.
- In another bowl mix together the dry ingredients ( flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda)
- Add the Dry mixture to the wet mixture ( first bowl until combined.
- Mix in the Chocolate Chips last with a wooden spoon
- Drop Dough by using an Ice Cream scooper ( will produce large cookies) onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes .
- Let Cool and Serve.
- Makes about 3 Dozen of Large Cookies
- Category: Cookie
- Cuisine: Dessert