YTV Contest for Canada.
YTV’s “Fruit to Go for It” Contest.
Enter to Win a Trip Toronto or a Weekly SunRype Prize Pack.
1 Grand Prize, consisting of a trip for two (2) to Toronto which shall include:
- Round-trip economy airfare;
- Round-trip ground transportation between the airport and hotel at the Destination;
- Two (2) nights hotel accommodation;
- Lunch with a YTV Host;
- One thousand Canadian dollars (CDN $1,000.00) spending money to be provided
in pre-paid credit cards.
Must be available to travel and participate in the Prize prior to March 17, 2020.
The Grand Prize has an approximate value of CND $5,000.
5 Weekly Prizes each consisting of:
- Two (2) packs of twenty-four (24) variety flavoured Fruit to Go bars;
- One (1), two (2) piece pack of SunRype Good bites;
- One (1) pack of twelve (12) variety flalvoured Fruitsource bars;
- One (1) pack of eight (8) variety flavoured SunRype energy bars;
- Two (2), five (5) piece packs of SunRype Fruit Plus Veggie drinks
Each Weekly Prize has an approximate value of fifty Canadian dollars (CDN $50.00)
To enter this contest, simply fill out the easy entry form at the link below. You must also submit an essay (max 500 words) explaining what visiting Orlando with your family would mean to you.
- Residents of Canada only
- Excludes Quebec
- Age of majority
- Daily Entry (once per 24 hr period)
This YTV Contest ends on March 17, 2019
Contest Ended? Try our other Current Contests
YTV is a Canadian English-language cable television specialty channel aimed at kids and their families.
The YTV site always has fun contests for you and your kids to enter, games, videos, shows and more!
It is a great site for kids to explore, watch videos and play. If you have a kid or know any kids,, chances are they love YTV!
With shows like Spongebob Squarepants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fairly Odd Parents and much more, YTV is family’s headquarters!
YTV was licensed by the CRTC back in 1987 and has been around since 1988.
YTV were the takeover to prior 2 special programming, serves that operated Ontario cable companies. YTV ‘s its sister network, Treehouse TV
In 1998, YTV began to use a Nickelodeon-style “gross-out” factor in its branding, used the slogan “Keep It Weird”. The channel’s advertisements often focused on crude
On October 6, 2014, the channel underwent a brand refresh, with new graphics and bumps
Nerf Segments on YouTube
The YTV has a whole Nerf Segment on YouTube! It’s a cute little watch! And who doesn’t’ love Nerf guns or Nerf everything!
What’s your favorite Tv show on this channel? I’m so out of sorts myself – with no kids at home – I hardly have any idea what’s trending anymore or what I am forced to watch these days! And I was never a Bob Sponge SquarePants fan either! I’m not sure if that is still popular or not – but I sure hope by the time I’m forced to cartoons all day again something else will be in fashion to watch!