- 4–5 lunch box sized apples, cored & sliced – I used a mix of Gala & Granny Smith
- 2 tablespoons chocolate spread – I used Hershey’s
- 2–3 tablespoons peanut butter
- additional toppings – chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, whipped cream, etc.
- Place half of the apple slices in a medium bowl or spread them out on a plate.
- Put the chocolate & peanut butter in two separate small microwavable bowls. Microwave them for just a few seconds each until they are melted just enough to spoon over the apples.
- Spoon half of the chocolate & half of the peanut butter over the apples in the bowl. Top with the remaining apple slices & then top with the remaining chocolate & peanut butter. Add any additional toppings you want before serving.