New AXE Canada Contest
“The Raptorverse Powered by AXE Contest”
Enter now for a chance to win instant win prizes or a $10,000 GRAND PRIZE!
There will be a total of 7,175 Prizes!
1 Grand Prize- One (1) Grand Prize consists of the following experience, ARV: $10,000:
- A tour of the Scotiabank Arena concourse followed by
- One (1) Hour experience on the Raptors Scotiabank Arena Court with friends and family. There is a maximum of twelve (12) attendees total, including the prize Winner.
- One (1) standard double occupancy room for one (1) night at a hotel in Toronto, Ontario (maximum of 6 hotel rooms) The total value of accommodations and travel expenses not to exceed 8,000 CAD for all guests over 250km from Scotiabank Arena.
- One (1) AXE Premium Gift Pack each, ARV: $15
- One (1) AXE Toiletry bag
- One (1) AXE Shampoo
- One (1) AXE Body Wash
- One (1) AXE Body Spray
- One (1) AXE Deodorant
- One (1) Raptors Outfit each, ARV: $200
- One (1) Raptors Sweater
- One (1) Pair of Raptors Sweatpants
- One (1) $100 gift card to Real Sports Bar each; exclusive of alcohol
4 Legendary Prizes- consisting of (1) Signed Scottie Barnes Raptors Jersey, ARV: $500
55 Epic Prizes – of one (1) of the following three (3) items:
One (1) Raptors Swingman Jersey, ARV: $150
One (1) OVO Raptors Hoodie, ARV: $150
One (1) Wilson Raptors Basketball, ARV: $45
300 Rare Prizes -consist of one (1) of the following four (4) items:
One (1) Raptors Cap, ARV: $35
One (1) pair of Raptors Socks, ARV: $30
One (1) Raptors Flag, ARV: $30
One (1) Raptors Scarf, ARV: $30
1,815 common prizes -consist of One (1) $10 Real Sports Apparel Discount Code, ARV: $10
5,000 AXE Prizes– consist of One (1) AXE Product, ARV $5.99
How to Enter:
- Open The Raptorverse Powered by AXE website on a mobile device
- Explore The Raptorverse and find a collectible item that will earn an entry into the Contest
- Throughout the duration of the Contest Period, each Entrant will have a chance to win from multiple tiers of prizes
- Entrant is responsible to fill out all required information, including email address, on the Entry ballot to be eligible
There is no limit on the number of Entries per Entrant within the Contest Period.
**This contest is picky, it doesn
t seem to work on certain browsers or phones..try a different browser on your mobile device if it doesnt work for you.
Axe Canada Contest Rules:
- Open to Canada only
- Excludes Quebec
- Age 13 and older
- Unlimited entries allowed
The AXE Canada Contest ends November 02, 2022
Click Here to Enter More Shopping Contests
About & History of Axe Brand
Axe was founded in 1983 by Unilever and was launched in France. It was successful and tried in Latin America with success, but it took off in the 1990s in the USA and Canada.
It’s a big Hit. Their official Facebook page ( Main not Canadian ) has over 3 Million fans, Axe has lots of commercials, and some have been banned for inappropriate content.
Although Axe’s Started with just aerosol body spray and deodorant, Other grooming products became available such as deodorant, antiperspirant, and Hair products.
The Axe brand is a popular men’s grooming line that has undoubtedly hit the market with a huge splash. Although it took a bit of time to gain traction, the brand now is a standard-bearer with the young male demographic across the globe.
Created by Unilever back in 1983, the product was not initially launched in Canada and the US, finding success first in Europe and Latin America.
Although initially made exclusively for men, some women’s products called Axe Anarchy over in the UK will ultimately work their way to North America.
The brand is also well known for its racy, push the borderline advertising. Taking the position that women will flock to their brand, the company has not been shy about creating advertising to reflect that opinion.
That got them into a bit of controversy when certain groups began accusing them of being sexist and promoting a sexual lifestyle unbecoming of a young man or woman. Ultimately, the Axe brand drives on with even more racy commercials and countless wildly popular products across several continents.