Butterball Contest For Canada 2020.
THE BUTTERBALL®/BROIL KING® BBQ CONTEST
Enter to WIN a Regal Pellet 500 Smoker and Grill and $100 in Butterball gift certificates.
- one grand prize, which consists of one (1) Broil King® Regal Pellet 500 Smoker and Grill (approximate retail value: $1,699 CAD), one (1) Broil King barbecue accessories kit (approximate retail value $200 CAD) and one (1) $100 Butterball gift certificate.
The total approximate retail prize value of the Grand Prize is $1,999 CAD.
- 8 Weekly Prizes, one per week, will be awarded related to Instagram and Facebook entries. Each Weekly Prize consists of one (1) $25 CAD Butterball Gift Certificate; and one (1) Broil King Accessory Kit (approximate retail value $200 CAD).
The approximate retail value of each Weekly Prize is $225 CAD
To enter this contest for the Grand Prize, simply fill out the online entry form at the link below.
You can enter once per day.
To enter for the Facebook and Instagram weekly prizes, visit the Butterball or the Broil King Facebook Page and on Instagram @Butterball_Ca or @BroilKingBBQand follow the directions to enter.
Limit one Weekly Entry per Entrant per social media platform per Weekly Period.
Rules: (assumed, none posted)
- Daily entry
- Open to residents of Canada
- Excludes Quebec
- Age of majority
This Butterball Contest ends August 31, 2020
Has this Butterball contest ENDED?
Find MORE Great Contests here.
Butterball Turkey Hotline
Yes, this is a real thing, people.
If you need a little help in the kitchen this Thanksgiving, Butterball can help.
They are so severe about the turkey that they even have a toll free hotline set up for you to call and ask all your turkey cooking questions.
The very first Turkey Talk-Line opened in 1981. There were approximately 100 000 questions answered that day by six home economists.
If you find yourself at a loss this year, why not give them a call.
Last Thanksgiving, there was a shortage of large turkeys and this irked customers that were looking for those considerable birds to feed their families. I mean Thanksgiving usually involves a large number of guests, a bigger Turkey would be what most consumers would be looking for.
Turkey Preparation And Cooking 101
This brand is known turkey, and if you have a turkey-related question, you are sure to find the answer here.
If you need more information on any of the following, Butterball is there to help;
- How to thaw a turkey
- Safe handling of turkey
- Roasting your bird
- Where is the best place to put that meat thermometer to ensure the best reading?
- How to store leftover turkey for safety as well as freshness.
- How do you stuff a turkey?
- What needs to be done to your bird before roasting. Step by step instructions.
- Want to know when that turkey is done? Find all things to look for online.
- Should or shouldn’t you baste a turkey.
- The safety of a pre-stuffed turkey.
Recipes and Ideas from Butterball Canada
Find many delicious recipes and ideas here. If you are looking for an impressive dish to serve tonight, look no further.
Turkey Pretzel Rollup: This dish is ready in less than 15 minutes. This one is sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike. Also, a great meal if you are having a party or get-together.
Mango Fruit Salad: Takes less than 20 minutes to make this dish.
Turkey and Roasted Peppers Quesadillas; in less than 30 mins you will have this meal prepared and on the table. Delicious and will be a hit with the kids.
Find these and many other recipes online.
Their head office is located in Mississauga, Ontario. If you have a comment or a question about a Butterball product you can either call 1-905-542-2203 /
1-800-387-7760 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org