PEI Potatoes Contest for Canada 2021
Made to Enjoy Contest
Enter for a chance to WIN a Trip for Two to PEI or a Meyer Pot/Cooking Gift Pack worth $200! (20 Winners)
- Trip for 2 to Fall Flavours (when travel resumes)
- Hotel, flights (or bridge/ferry pass and gas card from Maritime locations) based on double occupancy
- Island car rental included
- Three tickets for Fall Flavours events TBD
Value Approx $2500
How to Enter
To enter this contest, fill out the online entry form at the link below.
- Single entry
- Open to residents of Canada
- Excludes Quebec
- Age of majority
Contest Ends March 31, 2021
Find more Gift Card Contests Here.
Potato vs Potatoes
Potato is one of the words with a few different spellings, but the correct term for this brand is Potato. Potato and potatoes, The actual version is that the potatoes are used for the plural form as potatoes. Still, many dictionaries use the word Potatoe as a variant, So regardless of how you spell the word – You are correct!
Potato Museum PEI
Yes, there is a Potato Museum in Prince Edward Island – you can see a few of the highlights, including Farm Machinery, artifacts, and the world’s largest potato sculpture. See the Museum