New Betty Crocker Coupon.
- Buy 1, Get 1 FREE Betty Crocker Mug Cake
Hurry and get your coupon now, available in Print format only.
Limit of one coupon per family or customer account.
This coupon is Valid the following Loblaws stores only:
- Atlantic Supertore
- Your Independent Grocer
- and at Participating stores in Newfoundland and Labrador where Presidents Choice products are sold
Coupon expires February 15, 2019
About Betty Crocker:
Ms. Marjorie Husted was the founder of Betty Crocker. She became the image under General Mills.
In 1924 Betty Crocker was on tv with the radio with The Betty Crocker Cooking School, the first cooking radio show in America and lasted over 2 decades.
In 1929 Betty Crocker coupons were introduced, they were first inside bags of flower, and this idea took off, and then general mills began to offer an entire set of flatware. In 1937 the coupons were printed on the packages. “Save and redeem for fine kitchen accessories.
Later in the 1930s, Betty Crocker began issuing recipe books.
In 1945 The Fortune magazines named Betty Crocker the 2nd most popular American Woman.
In 1949, actress Adelaide Hawley Cumming became Betty Crocker until 1964
- Betty Crocker Cookbook
- Betty Crocker baking mixes
- Betty Crocker canned frosting
- Bowl Appetit shelf-stable entrees
- Betty Crocker Soda Licious (discontinued)
- Cake and dessert decorating products
- Fruit by the Foot
- Fruit Gushers
- Hamburger Helper and related products
- Potato Buds instant mashed potatoes
- Suddenly Salad mixes
- ‘Shake and make’ pancake mix
- Warm Delights microwavable desserts