- 1 package (7.5 ounces) buttermilk biscuit mix – I used Bisquick
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- about 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Stir together the Bisquick, buttermilk & sugar until a soft dough forms. Gently fold in the blueberries. Scoop the dough by the large spoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-12 minutes or until the biscuits are cooked through & golden brown.
- While the biscuits are cooking, combine the powdered sugar and milk – use more or less milk depending on how thick on thin you want the icing to be. Drizzle over the warm biscuits.
*I typically buy that size biscuit mix at our local dollar store
- Serving Size: 1 biscuit