Bank of CIBC Contest 2020
The Canadian Bank CIBC has a new Contest this year in 2020. CIBC Contests are generally held once or twice a year, and is always a great way to try to win some free Cash in one form or another! And 2020 is a Year we could always use some Free Cash with the hard times of this year’s Pandemic causing thousands of Canadians to lose jobs, or struggle with child care, and many other issues we have faced.
CIBC CONTEST: $2,000 IN PRIZING EACH DAY CONTEST
- There are a total of sixty (60) prizes (the “Prize”) available to be won, each consisting of
one (1) $1,000 cheque made payable to the winner
How to Enter CIBC Contest
- Open a CIBC Smart™ for Students account and you’ll get one entry in every draw from the day you open your account until September 30th.
- Or, apply for a CIBC Dividend® Visa* Card and you’ll get one entry in every draw from the day you open your account until September 30th.
- Or, double your chances of winning by doing both!
No Purchase Entry:
NO PURCHASE ENTRY: To enter without opening a Qualifying Account, submit your
name, address, city, province or territory, postal code, day and evening telephone
numbers, email address, and a unique and original 100-word or more essay on “What
you would do with $1,000” via email to email@example.com.
Limit of two (2) unique, mail-in, entries per person during the Contest Period.
- Open to Canadian Residents Only
- Quebec Friendly
- Age of 16 +
- Single Entry
Click Here to Enter 2keachday.com
Contest Ends September 30, 2020