1 box (15.25 ounces) White cake mix
- 12 ounces grape soda
- 1 container (12 ounces) vanilla frosting
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease your muffin tin or line with baking cups (I used my mini muffin tin)
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and soda on medium speed for about 2 minutes (start out on slow until it is well combined) You may get some bubbles in your mix
- Fill the baking cups halfway full with batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cool, ice with the vanilla frosting.
- Category: Dessert