These soda cupcakes are some of my favourite cakes to make. They are super simple, super frugal & straightforward to switch out with your pop.
I’ve made Sunkist Cupcakes as well as chocolate cupcakes with cherry vanilla Dr.h cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper. Plus, if you make them using diet soda, they are a decently healthy dessert
Easy Cupcake Recipe for Kids
This is a perfect recipe to make for kids, and they can even help. So turn that white boxed cake mix into a new tasting fun-loving recipe the kids will enjoy.
These cupcakes would make a great after school snack for the kids. They are easy enough that kids can get them ready to go in the oven. Plus, they take less than 30 minutes from start to finish so they can still be made once they get home.Print
1 box (15.25 ounces) White cake mix
- 12 ounces grape soda
- 1 container (12 ounces) vanilla frosting
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease your muffin tin or line with baking cups (I used my mini muffin tin)
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and soda on medium speed for about 2 minutes (start out on slow until it is well combined) You may get some bubbles in your mix
- Fill the baking cups halfway full with batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cool, ice with the vanilla frosting.