New Recipe in time for Holiday Gathering
Great for making ahead and a great No baking dessert!
If you know a company is coming and you don’t want to slave away and cook up a storm – consider this No-bake recipe. This recipe will serve approximately 8 people and is required to refrigerate overnight. It’s simple yet Delicious!Print
No bake dessert – easy 5 minute prep and leave in fridge overnight
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Dessert Cake
- Cuisine: Cake
- 1 box of Chocolate Wafers (Christie makes these)
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 Tablespoon Icing Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- (Optional) Chocolate Shavings for garnish
- Mix Together :
- Simply whip te following together whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla to the bowl of your electric mixer. Using the whisk attachment, beat on high speed until stiff peaks form. I used my Kitchenaid mixer and it took about 3 minutes.
- Layer the chocolate wafers between cream layers as pictured above ( I used 5 cookies per Individual dessert) I just added a spoonful of cream onto each waffer then pressed down and repeat.
- Feel free to Garnish for a nice looking presentation.
- Refrigerate in a covered container overnight. You may want to place them onto your serving tray. The thin, crisp cookies will soften overnight and the cakes may be difficult to remove (because they are too soft) from a container.
- You can always adjust the sugar to taste, adding more or less depending on your desired flavor.