Hey y’all! Today I’ve got a perfect for summer sweet treat for you! This No Bake Oreo Pie was so simple to put together, required absolutely no heating up of my kitchen and would be perfect for any summer BBQ’s or get together’s you still have planned!
Plus it’s completely customizable. I decided to make my pie using the Golden Oreos but it would be really good with just traditional Oreos. Kind of like a cookies & cream pie! So the next time you’re given dessert duty, impress your party goers with this easy to make sweet treat!
- Yield: 8 1x
- 1 9-inch pie crust – I used store bought graham cracker
- 1 box (5.25 ounces) instant vanilla pudding & pie filling
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 & 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tub (8 ounces) cool whip, thawed
- 1 package (15.25 ounces) Golden Oreos
- In a large bowl, combine the vanilla pudding mix, cream cheese and milk, & mix well – try to get rid of as many lumps from the cream cheese as possible.
- Transfer the bowl to the fridge so the pudding can thicken. Meanwhile, crush or chop 1/2 of the Oreos package into chunks. Reserve any fine crumbs to sprinkle on the top of the finished pie.
- Unwrap the graham cracker pie crust. Remove the pudding mixture from the fridge and fold in the Cool Whip & oreo cookie chunks. Spoon the pudding mixture. Arrange the remaining non-crushed Oreos on the top of the pie crust – I stuck them vertically around the outer edge – you might have a few cookies left, feel free to chop those up and add them to the rest of the chopped up cookies to sprinkle on top of the pie. Or eat them 🙂
- Sprinkle the top of the pie with any remaining Oreo crumbs.
- Freeze for at least one hour, or until firm.
recipe inspired by: beth cakes