Great Dessert Idea that is simple yet looks great served at any bbq function! With only using 3 ingredients – it’s easy to whip up and let it refrigerate until after Dinner!
Who doesn’t love Oreo Cookies!
This recipe is not for those watching the waistline or counting calories – as it’s all bad for you. But hey we all indulge ourselves once in a while.
Kid Friendly – Adult Approved!
- 1 Pkg. Oreos
- 1 Tub Cool Whip
- ½ Cup Milk
- Put the milk in a shallow bowl.
- Dip an Oreo in the milk and place it in the bottom of the Glass. Repeat until the bottom of the Glass is covered.
- Depending on the size of your Glass you may need to cut the cookies in half to maximize coverage.
- Spoon or pipe in enough whipped topping to cover the Oreos.
- Repeat the process alternating layers until the Glass is full.
- Use the crumbs from cutting the cookies in half to garnish the whipped topping on top.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Dessert