It’s Sweet With a Bit of a Warm Hot After Kick! That’s the only way to describe this yummy Jelly Recipe! It’s a wonderful way to eat your toast in the morning – It really helps the metabolism!
It’s not a Salsa Hot or anything that will burn your mouth! It’s a Subtle Hot that simply warms your mouth! Trust me I love this jelly – and yet I’m not one of those of people which adds Hot sauce to everything like my husband and firstborn! They were both sad this jelly didn’t have the Kick as my normal Jalapeno Jam did!
Jam jSweet Yet Warm Jelly with has Jalapenos and Raspberries mixed together to create this SWEET Hot Delicious Spread!
- ja1 Cup of Frozen Raspberries ( or any fruit)
- 4 Large Jalapeno’s with seeds ( finely chopped)
- 3 Cups of Sugar
- 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper
- 3/4 Cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Package of Pectin
- Sterile your jars by running them through your dishwasher on Sterize or boil your jars for 10 minutes.
- Chop your jalapenos, and bell pepper in food processor or chop finely . Be careful if doing this by hand and wiping your eyes.
- Put chopped peppers and raspberries in large sauce pan with apple cider and sugar
- Bring to a rapid boil while stirring – turn down to your head to a medium and continue to stir to reduce some of the liquid and the flavour runs together for about 5-7 minutes.
- Turn heat off ! and let it cool down for a few minutes ( It won’t be cold but just so it’s no longer boiling.
- Add your pectin and stir well till you can see it starting to set.
- Pour into your jars up to the bottom rim and put then add to larging canning pot with boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Once given your water bath ( boiling water for 15 minutes) Take out of water and set on the counter till completely cooled off.
- Put in cool place for storage, and should use up within 6 months.