This is such an easy recipe, and only four ingredients chances are you already have in your home. The point of the 7up is to make these biscuits light and fluffy.
Your family will devour them in no time – eat with just butter or add your favourite toast spread such as honey or jam.
When you first add in all ingredients – the dough is extremely sticky – but this will change after you add your mixture to add flour or Bisquick and begin working it.
7 up Biscuits with Bisquick Recipe
- Total Time: 33 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
Only 4 ingredients to make this – If you would like to just make a 1/2 batch simply divide the ingredients by half. These come out light and so yummy
2 cups of Bisquick
- 1 Cup of Sour Cream
- 1 Cup of 7up
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1–2 cups of Flour for flour surface to knead the bread.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Use a large baking pan 9x 13 preferably
- Melt 1/2 cup of butter either in the pan in the oven or use the microwave to melt it.
- Put melted butter in the pan
- Pour Bisquick and sour cream into mixing bowl and stir and cut in with it
- Next, add your 7up and stir together. ( it will be absolutely gooey)
Put about 1/2 cup of flour onto the surface and put your mixture onto it – add another 1/2 cup of flour on top. and begin working it by hand or use the rolling pin ( Make sure you put flour on a rolling pin) You may need to add more flour than in recipe to get
Don’t overwork it! 3-4 folds will be enough.
Then cut up using either a biscuit cutter or use a mason jar lid to make them all the same size. Or just grab a chunk of dough and make a round bun shape.
Bake for 15-20 till golden brown
I left this last batch in for a few minutes too long – so the biscuits are a bit browner than I would have liked for picture quality. But they were tasty
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 18
- Category: Breads
- Method: oven
Keywords: Biscuits, Bisquick, 7up
Pin it for Later: