This is such an easy recipe and only 4 ingredients chances are you already have in your home. The point of the 7up is to make these biscuits light and fluffy.
Your family will devour them in no time – eat with just butter or add your favorite toast spread such as honey or jam.
When you first add in all ingredients – the dough is extremely sticky – but this will change after you add your mixture to add flour or Bisquick and begin working it.
Only 4 ingredients to make this – If you would like to just make a 1/2 batch simply divide the ingredients by half. These come out light and so yummy
2 cups of Bisquick
- 1 Cup of Sour Cream
- 1 Cup of 7up
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1–2 cups of Flour for flour surface to knead the bread.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Use a large baking pan 9x 13 preferably
- Melt 1/2 cup of butter either in the pan in the oven or use the microwave to melt it.
- Put melted butter in the pan
- Pour Bisquick and sour cream into mixing bowl and stir and cut in with it
- Next, add your 7up and stir together. ( it will be absolutely gooey)
Put about 1/2 cup of flour onto the surface and put your mixture onto it – add another 1/2 cup of flour on top. and begin working it by hand or use the rolling pin ( Make sure you put flour on a rolling pin) You may need to add more flour than in recipe to get
Don’t overwork it! 3-4 folds will be enough.
Then cut up using either a biscuit cutter or use a mason jar lid to make them all the same size. Or just grab a chunk of dough and make a round bun shape.
Bake for 15-20 till golden brown
I left this last batch in for a few minutes too long – so the biscuits are a bit browner than I would have liked for picture quality. But they were tasty
- Category: Breads
- Method: oven
Keywords: Biscuits, Bisquick, 7up
Pin it for Later: