Mar 22, 2019 Join our Private facebook Group!
I thought I would go through some terms and short forms that are commonly used when referring to coupons.
Here’s a list of common Coupon Abbreviations and Acronyms
- BOGO=Buy One, Get One….
- B1G1FREE= Buy One Get One Free
- WUB2= When You Buy Two
- FPC= Free Product Coupon
- CNP=Coupon Near Product
- CRT=Coupon on Register/Receipt Tape
- FAR=Free After Rebate
- MIR=Mail IN Rebate
- PM=Price Match
- TEAR PAD=A Pad of Coupons or MIR near a product display
- PEELIE=Coupon you Peel off a Product/Package
- WYB=When you Buy
- AC=After Coupon (the price, after you use a coupon)
- AR=After Rebate (final price after you get your rebate)
- IP=Internet Printable Coupon
- NED=No Expiry Date
- RC=Rain Check
- SCOP=Scanning Code of Practice
- SMP=Specially Market Packages
- HV= High Value (coupons)
- SPC=Student Price Card
- TMF=Try Me Free
These are all I can think of right now, but please, if anyone out there has any more – leave them in the comment section and share them with everyone else.