Food Network Contests for Canada.
Taste to Win Contest.
Enter for a chance to WIN a Food Experience for Two in Toronto.
Grand Prizes. There are four (4) grand prizes available to be won each consist of: a food experience for two (2) in Toronto, Ontario which shall include:
- Round-trip economy airfare to the Destination,
- One (1) night hotel accommodation at The Hazelton Hotel,
- Ground transportation to and from the airport to the Hotel,
- One (1) gift basket which will include, pantry items selected by Mark McEwan,
one (1) of the Chef’s cookbooks and a fifty Canadian dollar (CDN$50) OLG gift card,
- Participation in a welcome party hosted by the Chef at the Hotel
- Participation in an experiential dinner at Bymark which will include, being part of a video shoot and photoshoot, as well as an opportunity to have the cookbook provided in the gift basket personally autographed by the Chef during the Dinner.
Each Grand Prize has an approximate value of five thousand Canadian dollars ($5,000).
Winner must be able to travel to Toronto, Ontario and participate in the Dinner on November 2, 2019.
Secondary Prizes. There are ten (10) secondary prizes available to be won, includes:
- One (1) signed cookbook from the Chef;
- Pantry items, selected personally by Chef; and
- One (1) fifty Canadian dollar (CDN$50) OLG gift card.
Each Secondary Prize approximate retail value of two hundred Canadian dollars ($200).
- Open to residents of ONTARIO Only
- Excludes Quebec
- Age of majority
- Single entry
This Food Network Contest ends August 25, 2019
Has this contest ended? Find MORE Contests Here
Food Network Canada
Find delicious recipe and meal ideas that the whole family will love. If you need some advice on how to cook bread, pasta, chilli, cookies, and a whole bunch more, be sure to tune in to The Food Network.
Watch full episodes of all your favourite cooking shows online or via your local cable provider.
Find shows like Kids Baking Championship, Chopped Canada, Top Chef, You Gotta Eat Here, Save With Jamie, and much more.
If you are looking for some great entertainment be sure to tune in to the Food Network.
Features thousands of recipes. Search most popular or by ingredients to find exactly what you need to create a great meal tonight.
I like to find inspiration from websites like this. When you see the photos and read through the recipes, you will come across something you absolutely love AND can create at home.
These dishes will surely be a hit with the whole family.