Fresh Pomegranate Popsicles
- 1– 1/2 cups of Pomegranate seeds (approximately 4 pomegranates) or you can purchase the seeds in bags in your local grocery store.
- 1/4 Cup of sugar (you could also substitute honey, splenda or Stevia if preferred)
- 1/4 Cup of water
- 1 set of 4ct. Popsicle molds (you can find these at Dollar store for only $1.00)
- popsicle sticks (optional)
- #1. Puree the pomegranate seeds, sweetener and water in a food processor or blender for about 30 seconds or until well-blended.
- #2. Pour about ½ C. of the Pomegranate mixture into each popsicle mold (depending on your molds they may hold a little bit more or a little bit less).
- #3. Cover the molds with the lids and freeze 3-4 hours.
- **If you prefer using popsicle sticks as shown in the photos, cover your popsicle mold with plastic wrap and make a small slit directly in the center with a knife and put a popsicle into each mold and freeze.
- *Makes approximately 4 servings. 1 popsicle = 1 serving.
- Category: Treat
- Cuisine: Fruit