Gain Laundry Soap Savings
Laundry can get expensive, especially when you use popular brands such as Gain Laundry soap! We will show you below where to find Gain Coupons and cashback on Gain Laundry products.
- Save $2.00 off your next purchase of Gain Flings ( 96 counts)
Available in Print Format Only
Available while quantities last
Has this coupon expired?
Be sure to check out our other Cleaning Coupons Here!
Save with Cash Back Rebates on Gain Products
Many Times Gain Savings can be found in Canada Through a Cashback Rebate; the most popular cashback we have seen is through Checkout51!
Gain Laundry Prices Across Canada
Real Canadian Superstore
- Gain 96 count Flings can be found on sale for $22.48 or 23 cents/ count.
- Gain 48 Count Flings can be found at the regular price of $14.98 or 36 cents/count.
- Gain 35 count flings can be found at a regular price of $10.98 or 31 cents/count.
- Gain 14 count flings can be found at a regular price of $5.48 or 39 cents /count.
- Laundry Detergent, Original, 32 Loads $6.48ea or $0.21 per load
- Gain Fireworks In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Original,162 g $7.98ea
- Gain 96 count Flings can be found on sale for $22.48 or 23 cents/ count or $24.97 Regular.
- Laundry Detergent, Original, 32 Loads $5.97ea
- Liquid Detergents
- Powdered Detergents
- Fabric Softeners
- Dryer Sheets
- High Efficiency
- Scent Boosters
- Original with Clean Boost
- Apple Mango Tango
- Ocean Escape
- Island Fresh
- Gain Sunflower and Sunshine with Febreze Freshness
- Gain Original Fireworks
- Scent BoosterGain
- Sweet Sizzle
- Gain Dreamy Desire
- Icy Fresh Fizz with Oxi Boost
- Floral Fusion
Related Canada Coupons
About & History:
Gain is a known brand of detergent produced by Procter & Gamble. This brand was launched in the market in 1969 as a stain-removing detergent. In the early 1980s, it expanded and developed its first scent. This brand has had over one billion dollars in sales since its launch. It is considered Procter & Gamble’s 8th best brand in sales in the United States. Its success is not only because of its pleasant scent but also its ethnic consumers.
The Gain line has expanded to include a variety of scents in both powder and liquid detergents. The company has introduced numerous products to the market, including Gain liquid fabric softener, in-wash scent booster, dryer bar, and dryer sheets. It also features a dishwashing liquid with familiar scents. Procter & Gamble used Gain’s scents in other famous products such as Mr. Clean, Febreze, Cascade, and Swiffer. Their biggest consumers are African American’s and Hispanics.