There are new Printable Coupons Available Gain Laundry products!
- Save $3.00 when you buy any 3 Gain Products
- Save $3.00 when you buy any TWO Tide®, Gain®, Downy® OR Bounce® Products
- Save $2.00 when you buy any ONE Downy® Unstopables™ OR Downy® Fresh Protect OR Gain® Fireworks™ OR Bounce® Bursts™ OR Ivory® Blissfuls™
- Save $2.00 when you buy any ONE Tide® PODS™, Gain® flings!™ OR Tide® purclean™ Product
- Save $1.00 when you buy any ONE Tide®, Gain®, Downy® OR Bounce® product
Excludes trial/travel size, value/gift/bonus packs.
Available in Print Format Only.
Print Coupons via SmartSource ( Search Fabric Care Under Brand)
Coupon expiry date is available for a limited time, while quantities last.
Has this coupon expired?
Be sure to check out our other Cleaning Coupons Here!
- Liquid Detergents
- Powdered Detergents
- Fabric Softeners
- Dryer Sheets
- High Efficiency
- Scent Boosters
- Original with Clean Boost
- Apple Mango Tango
- Ocean Escape
- Island Fresh
- Gain Sunflower and Sunshine with Febreze Freshness
- Gain Original Fireworks
- Scent BoosterGain
- Sweet Sizzle
- Gain Dreamy Desire
- Icy Fresh Fizz with Oxi Boost
- Floral Fusion
About & History:
Gain is a known brand of detergent produced by Procter & Gamble. This brand was launched in the market in 1969, as a stain-removing detergent. In the early 1980s, it expanded and developed its first scent. This brand has had over one billion dollars in sales since its launching. It is considered Procter & Gamble’s 8th best brand in sales in the United States. Its success is not only because of its pleasant scent but also its ethnic consumers.
The Gain line has expanded to include a variety of scents in both powder and liquid detergents. The company has introduced numerous products to the market, including Gain liquid fabric softener, in-wash scent booster, dryer bars and dryer sheets. It also features a dishwashing liquid with the well-known scents. Procter & Gamble used the scents of Gain in other famous products such as Mr. Clean, Febreze, Cascade and Swiffer products. Their biggest consumers are African American’s and Hispanics. You can find Gain Scented products wherever laundry products are sold.