Laundry can get expensive, mainly when you use popular brands such as Gain Laundry soap! Below, we will show you where to find Gain Coupons and cashback on Gain Laundry products.
Gain Coupons Canada
- Save $2.00 off your next purchase of Gain Flings ( 96 counts) as a cashback coupon.
Load to your coupon cart, and check out when you reach $20
Available while quantities last
Has this coupon expired?
Be sure to check out our other Cleaning Coupons Here!
Gain Laundry Prices Across Canada
Real Canadian Superstore
- Gain 35 count flings at a regular price of $10.98 or 31 cents/count.
- Gain 14 count flings can be found at a regular price of $5.48 or 39 cents /count.
- Laundry Detergent, Original, 32 Loads $6.48ea or $0.21 per load
- Gain Fireworks In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Original,162 g $7.98ea
- Gain 96 count Flings can be found on sale for $22.48 or 23 cents/ count or $24.97 Regular.
- Laundry Detergent, Original, 32 Loads $5.97ea
Related Canada Coupons
About & History:
Gain is a known brand of detergent produced by Procter & Gamble. This brand was launched in the market in 1969 as a stain-removing detergent. In the early 1980s, it expanded and developed its first scent. This brand has had over one billion dollars in sales since its launch. It is considered Procter & Gamble’s 8th-best brand in sales in the United States. Its success is not only because of its pleasant scent but also its ethnic consumers.
The Gain line has expanded to include a variety of scents in both powder and liquid detergents. The company has introduced numerous products, including Gain liquid fabric softener, in-wash scent booster, dryer bar, and dryer sheets. It also features a dishwashing liquid with familiar scents. Don’t forget to start using Gain Coupons
Procter & Gamble used Gain’s scents in famous products such as Mr. Clean, Febreze, Cascade, and Swiffer. Their biggest consumers are African Americans and Hispanics.