Garage Clothing 45th Birthday Giveaway Contest.
Enter to Win a New Prize Each Day, including a $400 Garage Clothing Gift Card.
There will be a total of seven (7) daily Prizes awarded as follows:
- April 15: One (1) one hundred (CAD 100/USD) for Uber Eats.
- April 16 One (1) annual subscription to Netflix (approximate value of $155 CAD/USD).
- April 17: One (1) month subscription to Hello Fresh’s Pronto or Veggie plan (approximate value of CAD 170/USD).
- April 18: One (1) premium annual subscription to Spotify (approximate value of CAD 120/USD).
- April 19: One (1) self-care beauty package with a selection of products curated by Garage (approximate value of $150).
- April 20: One (1) annual subscription for the “Sweat by Kayla Itsines” mobile application (approximate value CAD 115/USD).
- April 21: One (1) four hundred dollar (CAD 400/USD) ecard from Garage and 2 (two) pairs of Privé Revaux sunglasses (approximate value of $50 each).
The Prizes’ total value is one thousand three hundred ten dollars (CAD 1,310/USA).
How to Enter
To enter this contest, go to the Official Garage Clothing Instagram page via the link below, locate the current contest post, Like and Comment and follow the instructions provided in the contest post.
- Daily entry
- Open to Canada and the USA
- Quebec Friendly
- Age of majority
- Valid Instagram account
Click here to enter this Giveaway.
This Garage Contest ends on April 21, 2020
The Garage Franchise
This brand of clothing is marketed towards young girls. Find stylish apparel and accessories to complete young, hip looks. Denim is a popular item at Garage stores. Whether it be jeans, jackets, or cute bags, you are sure to see some denim popping up from time to time.
The first-ever store was opened in 1975 in Montreal, Quebec. There are now over 152 locations across Canada. It is easy to see why they have grown so much in popularity over the years. They carry the latest styles and trends in today’s clothing and accessories. Find everything you need to complete that outfit all in one store. One-stop shopping. Everything from jewelry and sunglasses to cute tanks and tees.
Garage stores can now be found in the United States as well. They have also recently expanded internationally to the United Arab Emirates.