Mark’s 12 Days of Giveaways 2019 Contest.
Enter for a chance to WIN a New Prize Everyday valued at $65 – $490.
There are twelve (12) Prizes available to won, 1 Prize per day.
- WindRiver Women’s Heritage Berber Fleece
- Denver Hayes Cozy Fleece Robe ($69.99) & Denver Hayes Women’s Buffalo Check Robe ($59.99)
- WindRiver Water Resistant HD2 Insulated Jacket ($229.99) and WindRiver T-Max Insulated Waterproof HD3 3-In-1 Jacket ($259.99)
- Timberland Men’s Icon 6″ Boot
- Denver Hayes Mia Skinny Jeans ($59.99) and Denver Hayes Galinda II Quad Comfort Ankle Boots ($79.99)
- Denver Hayes ICEFX HD3 Waterproof Winter Boots
- Levi’s Faux-Leather Trucker Jacket
- Denver Hayes Cable Hat With Faux Fur Pom Pom ($19.99), Women’s Knit Mitten With Chenille Lining ($18.99) and WindRiver Heritage Jacquard Full Zip Cardigan ($69.99)
- WindRiver Men’s Basic Flannel Shirt – Classic Fit ($34.99) & Men’s Batwing Graphic T-Shirt ($29.95)
- Denver Hayes Micro Plush Onesie ($54.99) & WindRiver Heritage Printed Flannel Pant Set ($49.99)
- WindRiver Sherpa Full-Zip Jacket ($89.99)
- Levi’s Graphic Hoodie ($69.95), Levi’s Red Batwing Graphic Sport Hoodie ($69.95) and 2 X Women’s 711 Skinny Jeans ($84.95)
How to Enter
To enter this contest, go to the Official, Mark’s Instagram page via the link below, locate the current contest post, Like, and Comment and follow the instructions provided in the contest post.
- Daily entry
- Open to residents of Canada only
- Excludes Quebec
- Age 18+
- Valid Instagram account
This Mark’s Contest Contest ends December 24, 2019
About this brand Marks Work Wearhouse
You may know Mark’s as Mark’s Work Wearhouse. I think they probably shortened the name a little to make it easier for everyone. Even with a shorter name, you will still find the same high-quality brand-name clothing that you have come to love.
They expanded their work clothing options and added casual business clothing as well. Dress shirts, pants, and more.
Did you know
Did you know that Canadian Tire owns Marks Work Wearhouse? Yep, since 2001. It was first owned by The Hudson’s Bay Company and was bought out by Canadian Tire.
Some brand names you will find here include;
Denver Hayes, WindRiver(casual), BluePine, Dakota, Terra, JB Goodhue, Timberland, Wolverine, CAT, Kodiak, and more.