Minute Rice Contest August 2016
Here is your chance to win $100 or 1 of 5 FREE PRODUCT COUPONS
Leave a Facebook comment to win.
- Single entry
- Open to Canada
- Age of majority
- Quebec friendly
Enter Minute Rice Contest
The contest ended August 20, 2016
Please Check out the latest Cash Prize Contests for Canadians
Minute Rice Brand
Many of you are familiar with the Minute Rice Brand of Premium Long Grain Rice products.
This product is the perfect addition to any meal. So simple and quick that even the most novice cook can master it.
Eat it alone, or add other delicious ingredients to create meals the whole family will love. The possibilities are endless when you have a little Minute Rice on hand.
Minute Rice Instructions
Whether you are cooking white, whole grain, or regular rice, the instructions are pretty straightforward and easy to follow.
Depending on what serving of rice you will need, here is what you need to do;
- 2 servings – 1 cup of rice and 1 cup of water
- 4 servings – 2 cups of rice and 2 and 3/4 cups of water
- 6 servings – 3 cups of rice and 2 and 1/2 cups of water
- 8 servings – 4 cups of rice and 3 cups of water
Minute Rice Instructions for Cooking via Stove
Bring water to a boil. Add margarine, butter, or salt for taste
Stir in the rice and reduce heat. Cover and let the pot simmer for about 5 minutes or so.
Remove from heat, give it a little stir, then let stand(be sure you keep it covered). Let it stand for about five minutes and then fluff with a fork.
The water should be absorbed.
Minute Rice Instructions for Cooking via Microwave
- Place the required amount of rice and water in a bowl(microwave-safe bowl, of course). You can add butter or salt if you wish for taste.
- Cover and microwave on high according to the specific chart
- Let stand for about 5 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
- All water should be absorbed.
Classic Minute Rice Pudding
Delicious sweetness with milk, sugar, rice, raisins, eggs, and vanilla. My mouth is watering just reading about it.
This is the most requested recipe from consumers, and I can see why.