Nestle are always holding contests for their Canadian fans, and usually, it’s a big-type contest, where you can win a trip, instant win prizes, or gift cards! Sometimes you may need to upload a receipt or need a UPC, but they are usually easy to find and enter! We will list all the Nestle contests for you to enter below. Check out the latest one now!
New Nestle Contest for Canada
“The Unwrap Gametime Contest”
Enter for your chance to WIN a Stanley Cup Experience or Instant Win Prizes!
Submit your receipts for your chance to win.
1 Grand Prize:
The Grand Prize consists of:
- 2 tickets to the 2022 Stanley Cup® Final
- round trip economy class flights for the winner and one guest to the host city
- 2 nights accommodation
- local ground transportation to/from destination airport and Hotel
- five-hundred Canadian dollars in spending money ($500 CAD)
- 2 signed Limited Edition NHL® jerseys
- the opportunity to receive an NHL® experience
- KITKAT® swag consisting of two (2) jerseys, two (2) t-shirts, and two (2) pairs of socks ($500 CAD).
The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $10,000 CAD
119 Instant Prizes:
- NHLShop.ca eGift Cards ranging from $25-$100
- KITKAT Socks
- KITKAT Snow Tube
- AERO Hoodie
- SMARTIES Hockey Bag
- COFFEE CRISP Blanket
How to Enter:
- Purchase any of the qualifying products between January 1st to April 30th, 2022 in one transaction
- Snap a clear photo of the entire receipt then enter at the link below
- You could win a Stanley Cup® experience, or an awesome daily instant prize.
Limit of one (1) Purchase Entry per person per day.
No Purchase Entry:
To enter with no purchase, simply write a 150-word essay on why you want to win the grand prize of a Stanley Cup® experience and submit, along with your email address and information at the link here.
Limit of one (1) Entry per person per day regardless of method of entry.
- Daily Entry
- Open to Residents of Canada
- Quebec Friendly
- Age of majority
This Nestle Contest ends April 30, 2022
Nestle Canada Brands
You will find many brands that hold the Nestle label.
- Sports Nutrition
- Pet Foods
- Peanut Free Products
- Chocolates: some names you will find include Smarties, Aero, Coffee Crisp, and more.
- Coffee: Nescafe and Coffee-mate products.
- Frozen Meals: brands like Lean Cuisine, Delissio, and more.
- Frozen Treats and Ice Cream
- Imported Foods
- Infant Nutrition: Nestle Good Start is the most popular product that is trusted by parents.
Find delicious meals like Grilled Garlic Bread, Very Berry Breakfast Shakes, Thai Pizza, Spiced Carrot Muffins, Aero Bubbles Cookies(one of my ultimate favourites), and many more.
Questions or concerns?
If you need to contact Nestle directly, they have an email form that you must fill out to reach them. See the “Contact us” link at the bottom of the Nestle Canada website.