Nestle is always holding contests for their Canadian fans, and usually, it’s a big-type contest where you can win a trip, instant win prizes, or gift cards! Sometimes you may need to upload a receipt or need a UPC, but they are usually easy to find and enter! We will list all the Nestle contests for you to enter below. Check out the latest one now!
New Nestle Contest Win Drumsticks
There is a total of one (1) grand Prize
- CAD$100 Visa eGift Card
- Nestle DRUMSTICK Swag Bag comprising of one DRUMSTICK Picnic Blanket, one DRUMSTICK Hat, one DRUMSTICK Beach Towel and one (DRUMSTICK Beach Ball
- (52) weekly coupons for free Nestle DRUMSTICK products
- a CAD$500 donation on the winner’s behalf to Kids Help Phone
The approximate value of the Grand Prize is [$1,120.48).
3 Secondary Prizes
- $100 Visa Card
- Drumstick swag bag filled with Drumstick printed picnic blanket, hat, towel and beach ball
196 Third Place winners
- Each Tertiary Prize consists of one (1) CAD$100 Visa eGift Card.
How to Enter:
(1) Register for the chance to win DRUMSTICK® prizes using the link below
(2) Post a photo of your #DRUMSTICKSummerForGood on Instagram using the hashtag (optional)
For any of the actions above, $1 will be donated to Kids Help Phone, to a maximum of CAD 5,000
Limit of one (1) entry per person for the entire Contest Period.
- Single Entry
- Open to Residents of Canada
- Quebec Friendly
- Age of majority
This Nestle Contest ends September 1, 2022
Nestle Canada Brands
You will find many brands that hold the Nestle label.
- Sports Nutrition
- Pet Foods
- Peanut Free Products
- Chocolates: some names include Smarties, Aero, Coffee Crisp, and more.
- Coffee: Nescafe and Coffee-mate products.
- Frozen Meals: brands like Lean Cuisine, Delissio, and more.
- Frozen Treats and Ice Cream
- Imported Foods
- Infant Nutrition: Nestle Good Start is the most popular product trusted by parents.
Find delicious meals like Grilled Garlic Bread, Very Berry Breakfast Shakes, Thai Pizza, Spiced Carrot Muffins, Aero Bubbles Cookies(one of my ultimate favourites), and many more.
Questions or concerns?
If you need to contact Nestle directly, they have an email form you must fill out to reach them. See the “Contact us” link at the bottom of the Nestle Canada website.