If you are like me, you sometimes crave some chocolate. And everyone knows the best type of chocolate is Nestle! So, what better way to curb a sweet tooth then with the best chocolate there is? I searched the world of Pinterest to bring you 10 of the most delicious recipes that use Nestle! They are sure to all be a hit in your home!
10 Nestle Chocolate Recipes
1. Chocolate Candy Bar Parfait from Marty’s Musings
A delicious chocolate treat that includes girl scout cookie bars!
2. Homemade Hot Chocolate from Tastes of Lizzy T
A great treat to warm up with this winter.
3. Chocolate Velvet Pie from Very Best Baking
Just looking at this pie makes my mouth water. Yum!
4. Triple Chocolate Cherry M&M Cookies from TidyMom
I love m&m’s and cookies. I can’t wait to try this!
5. Chocolate Dump-It Cake from Food 52
If you are a chocolate fan, you definitely don’t want to miss this!
6. Mint Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies from The Girl Who Ate Everything
Everything about this cookie says “Eat Me”. Chocolate+Cake+Cookies Yes Please!
7. Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies from The Frugal Girls
Triple Chocolate? Sounds like an amazing idea to me!
8. Fudge Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Bars from Sally’s Baking Addiction
Cookies, Fudge and Peanut Butter Cups make these cookie bars look amazing!
9. Mini Madness White Chocolate Fudge from The View From The Great Island
All you need to make this delicious recipe is a spoon, bowl and microwave!
10. Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie from Love From The Oven
A super simple and quick dessert that will be a hit with everyone!
What is your favourite Chocolate Dessert? Share it with us.